SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday there is a Nissan meet in London Ontario and was wondering if any of you will be there. One friend of mine told me about it yesterday so we're going.

Anyone else going?

Dave
'93 NX2000

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Bad timing, that's the Thanksgiving weekend.

There is a Canadian Mailing List member in London, who's also on the main list, he might be going.

He has a 1991 NX2000 with under 50,000 kilometres (as discussed in another thread yesterday).

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Can you post more details about this meet?

Time, place, etc.

He's interested in going, but hasn't heard anything about it (and he lives there!)

Thanks!

·
Where am I? Seldom here!
71 Posts
James, have you been talking about me behind my back

Yeah, I'd like to go, but I haven't seen or heard anything about it.
Let me know where and when.
Thanks!

------------------
91 NX2000
91 Hardbody K.C.

·
Where am I? Seldom here!
71 Posts
???
???
Brian, Care to enlighten me?

------------------
91 NX2000
91 Hardbody K.C.

[This message has been edited by NISSANPOWER! (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
we deal with Bill up there all the time, real cool guy. we make fun of him because he is Canadian, he makes fun of us because we are Texas rednecks. why, do you know him? punch in the stomach is more of a inside joke with a few frinds of mine, if you have seen Dirty Work, you will understand

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, just talked to my buddy, it's Wednesday, not monday. Anyways, it's at 7:30 pm, in a plaza with a Walmart I think on Wellington Street just off the 401. I'm going to see if I can work something out with work so I can make it, hopefully.

Hope you come,

Dave

·
Where am I? Seldom here!
71 Posts
Brian, Yeah I now William. Just saw him yesterday.
I'm assuming you are from Courtesy ?
I figured it was some kind of inside joke. I didn't see Dirty Work, so I didn't understand.
I'll say hi next time I see him

------------------
91 NX2000
91 Hardbody K.C.

·
Where am I? Seldom here!
71 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Loe Lyf:
Sorry guys, just talked to my buddy, it's Wednesday, not monday. Anyways, it's at 7:30 pm, in a plaza with a Walmart I think on Wellington Street just off the 401. I'm going to see if I can work something out with work so I can make it, hopefully.

Hope you come,

Dave
</font>
Can you find out for me who is running the event, or a contact person for the show, or something? I want to know more from whoever is running this.

Thanks,

------------------
91 NX2000
91 Hardbody K.C.

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Supposedly every month a group of Nissan's meet at this place in London, and Wednesday is the 2nd last meeting of the year. The last meeting is on November 15 from what I've heard.

Dave

·
Where am I? Seldom here!
71 Posts
Dammit, this is going on in my own back yard, yet I've never heard a thing about it.

I've got to find out more about it. If anyone hears anything about this, please let me know.

Thanks!

------------------
91 NX2000
91 Hardbody K.C.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts