SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just pick up the autotrader today. I was browsing and looking for n SE-R... Oh my lord, I ran out of the room show my wife...
Some one has a 92 Skyline for sale... did not leave much detail, but good god must be for good price. Seems want to sell it fast, but also sounded to cocky. May be I should have call tomorrow and ask. It is not a problem with money wise to afford this car, but I wonder how the hell do I register it or insured it legally. Man, I would love to have this in my garage instead of the M3.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
pdr said:
not street legal according to Sami..basically no point in buying it.
Well, you can still get it as a show piece; of course, you'd have to have it trailered everywhere. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
It would make one hell of a project car/track only car/trailerqueen car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
how much is it? and did you already get it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I called the guy who is selling it. Non street legal R33 GTS-T, asking $15k. Doesn't make much of a show car as it is not a GT-R, and not that fun to drive either. He is saying you can keep the car for off-road use but I would check FreshAlloy for more info. Guy going by screen name Tyndago (Sean Morris) is the one to ask.

If you're looking for a car that you can drive on public roads, don't get this one.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Dswtflip4u said:
I went to their website and it has no info about the car. Do you know how much they are asking for it? I might swing by car tune to look at that puppy.
Bryan you know who the guy that own's cartunes is right. Think boostfactor ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
getting it street legal would be $$$. IMO not worth it. for insurance it would have to be classified as an exotic(think Ferrari F-40, Enzo, etc) witch equals ALOT of $$$!! it would be nice to have tho.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lee_harvey said:
getting it street legal would be $$$. IMO not worth it. for insurance it would have to be classified as an exotic(think Ferrari F-40, Enzo, etc) witch equals ALOT of $$$!! it would be nice to have tho.
Insurance isn't a problem. I'm insuring my GT-R for less than $700 a year, it's less than my A4.

·
Registered
150 Posts
just get it drive it love it :) and if a cop tries and pulls u over get a chase going he wont catch u just go to mexico its out there jurisdiction lol then come back when its kooled down ;)

FREDO

·
Registered
483 Posts
I can make my Z32 push 500-600rwhp for 10-15K which is probably how much to make that car street legal. (not including cost of the car). I say not worth it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
4doordet said:
just get it drive it love it :) and if a cop tries and pulls u over get a chase going he wont catch u just go to mexico its out there jurisdiction lol then come back when its kooled down ;)

FREDO
again..GTS not GTR. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts