SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DATE: Sunday, November 8th, 2009
TIME: 2:00pm

This is the 2nd Annual Northeastern Nissan END OF THE YEAR MEET. I am posting this wayyy in advance so that we can get as many people as possible. We had a great turnout last year, so lets try and make it even bigger this time around. It is open to ALL Nissans, new and old.

The meet is being held at the Garden State Plaza, a HUGE mall in Northeastern NJ, and it is the same spot as last year. The mall is closed on Sundays, so we will have the entire parking lot to ourselves. There will be no problems with police or anything like that. I will post up a map of the mall pointing out the exact spot of where we will all park. It is located right off of many major highways, and is just 10 minutes from NYC.

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
Bumping this up. A bunch from G20forum are coming.

·
DRIVING SER's SINCE 1993!
539 Posts
I'll be there with the b14 and hopfully my buddy's b15se. It was a pretty good showing last year . :cool:

·
539 Posts
nice meeting everyone thank god I was not the only se-r there like last year ! did anyone get any pic's my camera failed me again . :biggthump

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
^Definately didn't know that was you man! I wish you brought the classic so I could drool lol. I wanna see some pics of what I missed. And the one lonely shot of my classic. I was the guy there with the red/black b13 on the gold wheels.:biggthump

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
Not enough SR20's but still a good turn out. The clean B14 was very nice. The 280Z with the Vette motor was BAD ASS. Didn't take as many pics as i wanted to. There were always to many peeps looking at the cars and blocking the view.

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
^That dude looks like he's in awe from the VE-T.:rofl:

Damn it, I must of showed up after all the G20's rolled out!
Yeah most of them rolled up from Philly so they bounced a little early. As soon as they left all the B13's and 14's showed up, so i'm sure there saying the same thing only ass backwards...:tongue:

·
539 Posts
Damn nismo94tuner that thing sounded nasty when you jumped on it leaving ! Mine deff don't sound like that. It sounded like my old rx-7 when it had a carburated 12a and a side exit exaust ! Stupid rotory engines are so unreliable ! :eek:

·
539 Posts
Damn dino you should have rolled down ! next meet hopfully my b13 wil be registerd :cool:

·
SR20DET Slave
892 Posts
Damn dino you should have rolled down ! next meet hopfully my b13 wil be registerd :cool:
Hopefully. But then you'll need to find someone to bring down the B14...:D

·
539 Posts
Hopefully. But then you'll need to find someone to bring down the B14...:D
One is such a lonely number two se-r's are better .Maybee next time I will tie a rope to my b14 and ....nah not a good idea . :rofl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.