SR20 Forum banner

501 - 520 of 552 Posts

·
183k and still pulls hard
172 Posts
Picked up the hood and trunk last night. Good thing Steve gave me some line to tie it down in the truck (thanks Steve btw). Those things are light and were lifting in the wind! Looked at the trunk at home it looks great! Thank you for doing this Scott. I don't think my b13 could ever look as good as these.

Dave

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Scott is my trunk ready to be picked up at Fontana Nissan??????

·
Shift_2.0
2,772 Posts
HOW DO I GET IN THE LIST FOR A HOOD???????????
I DRIVE A 93 SE-R
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK...PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE YELLING;)

It has been posted by the OP(Scott from Fontana Nissan) that hoods will be available after this buy is finished,since he bought the molds.Just dont know when or how much they will be .hopefully he will chime in on this,or maybe get a 2nd list of people who are interested.
Maybe try to PM him??He may already have a list going
Also,keep your eyes on the classifieds,because there are gonna be some popping up for sale,I bet.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #514
Thanks for everything Guys!

Looks like I finally have a count on what i have left over. I still have 7 Hoods and 3 trunks left over from the group buy. I already have a list of people waiting for these...so please be patient as I go through this list first...as it is only fair that i offer these to those first.

After that, I will be able to re-order more for ya! Although, obviously the price will go up on them a little...but i will still do whatever i can to make sure you all get a great price on them ;)

I will announce pricing on the new shipment as soon as i hear. Then we can take all the orders at once and get the shipment coming!!! Consider it a mini group buy kinda sorta ;)

Scott VanderHeide
Fontana Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #515
For the time being...anyone who wants a hood/trunk...please shoot me a pm with what you want, a shipping address so i can quote you shipping, and your email/phone number so i can contact you for ordering! ;)

Thanks!

Scott

·
Flying Dutchman
132 Posts
Since your last name indicates that you are from DUTCH origin:

Get me some P11 WAGON stuff. And if you still speak some Dutch: ik wil alleen maar JDM spul....

·
Flying Dutchman
132 Posts
V a n d e r H e i d e

That is a DUTCH last name. I thought you might be aware of that or even speak Dutch.

Oh well, never mind...

501 - 520 of 552 Posts