SR20 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 552 Posts

·
Old Kid driving....
722 Posts
Hey Scott.... Looking for a hood if you have any left over, zip is 85381. BTW the trunk looks great, held up on a track day road racing at Firebird. PM me if and when you can, thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Scott, Looks like you've got a full plate with SER...I have an NX 2000 and would buy hood and hatch in cf if warm enough feeling.

The NX hood looks straight forward from VIS. Comment? The hatch which was GB on this site has resurfaced @ CFH site and ebay. Any comments? Thanks

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #525
Ok guys! Update.

I still have a few left over from the first group buy...for those of you that have been waiting for hoods only, I only have a few of these left at the group buy price of $400 plus shipping. I have been trying to contact those by phone number and email and if you are serious, i need to be contacted or I will have to skip you and sell to someone else that has the money and ready to buy...its not fair to those who are ready. I have six hoods ready to ship now.

For those that want both a hood and trunk, I need ALL your contact info...Full name, email, and phone number. I keep getting partial information....this does not work well!!! These people I will be able to put on the second group buy. I need to have 10 of each (trunk and hood) in order to place my order. I will need full payment up front and the wait time will be ~60 days to get them in. Now that they've been made...it should be a pretty accurate estimate! Because some people have money ready, and others do not...it can be a mess collecting money on a group buy in a timely manner. So i am putting a deadline on this next order. I need to have money paid and ready to go by Feb 15th for me to place the order. If you cannot get it gathered in time, we will try for a third group buy if we have enough people at that point. I cannot guarantee this will happen.

Cliff Notes:
1. I have 6 hoods left to sell at $400 each...people on my list want them, have been contacted, still waiting for call backs...please don't force me to sell them to others.

2. New group buy for Hoods at $440 and Trunks at $460.00. New group buy to pay in full by Feb 15th in order for me to get the order in...we estimate 60 days to get them in.

3. third group buy? this cannot be guaranteed at this point in time.

If you are interested...i need you to contact me with ALL of your information.
1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Email Address

If this information is not complete, i cannot add you to my list...please understand how difficult it is to orchestrate a group buy!

Thanks!

Scott VanderHeide
Fontana Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253
[email protected]

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
Hi Nick...yours should have already been shipped out already! I just sent an email to Seibon requesting tracking info. I should hear back tomorrow.

Scott

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
Hey Al...i received a call this am from the freight company on yours...they are trying to get a hold of you for delivery. ;)

Scott

521 - 540 of 552 Posts