SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be getting the Jim Wolf ECU and nitrous system in a few weeks. (50 shot) I was wondering which gauges I should install as well. I'm going to get the lo-tek gauge pod. (3 gauges) I was thinking Fuel pressure, Nitrous pressure, and either air/fuel or EGT. What do you guys think?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
I was thinking Fuel pressure, Nitrous pressure, and either air/fuel or EGT. What do you guys think?

</font>
Go wiht the A/F i say.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.gaugepods.com
I was just wondering which things I'd have to keep an eye on and which the ECU would take care of.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
a/f, nos pressure and fuel pressure. all except the nos pressure are not needed with the jwt kit though, but look cool.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts