SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MYSPACE.COM/STREETARMOUR
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No need or NOS. The brand is N.O.S. I want $425.00 for this kit. It is still wrapped in it's original packaging and it had two 10 lbs. bottles never used with a complete purge kit never used. I used the steel NOS line once on my buddy's NX kit at the drag 2 times, other than that it hasn't been touched. I am not selling this kit broken up it is to be sold complete. I am a SR20DET (87mm bored .40 over) and using a methanol kit and I have no need for it. First come first serve. I am selling the kit complete not breaking it up. I am in PHX, AZ[/COLOR]

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
We have a classifieds section, which is where I'm moving this. Please post in the correct forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Need details about the kit. Is it dry/wet/direct port? Which brand?

·
MYSPACE.COM/STREETARMOUR
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have pics of the kit let me know if you are interested pm me. As for the 2.05 87mm bore comment I will check with my machine shop that did my work I was told otherwise. If the info was incorrect I will fix it.
Thanks though... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
is the kit a wet or dry kit. let me know
thanks

·
MYSPACE.COM/STREETARMOUR
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is N.O.S. kit I picked up sometime ago. It consist of 3 packages and two ten pound bottles and one purge kit (never used). All these items are brand N.O.S. The only thing that has been used is the Steel line. This NOS kit is originally for a V8. I purchased it knowing that the gas solenoid is double the size of the regular NOS kit. I have removed the carb plate and sold it a year ago. No foggers are with this kit since it is for a carb system. Everything is identicle to a regular throttle body kit for injection except the differenced of the solenoids. You can check this info yourself with a rod shop to confirm what I am telling you. This kit is is a hard hitting V8 set up on your inline 4. No lack of nos will be present with these gas power shot solenoids. I am Turbo now and I have no need for it. If I went all motor I would of kept it definatly!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
are u will to sell just the purge. let me know
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts