SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another "check in" thread. Lately I've seen a lot of kits going up for sale, and that combined with the fact that this forum pretty much never gets posted in anymore, makes me wonder how many N2Oers are still around. So, hands up ........

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you're remembering to take pics as those "plans" progress. :D

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ You know what. That's not a half bad idea. I think I'll be doing that tonight. Hopefully I'll have pics up of my car and parts by the end of this week or early next week. I think you should do the same. ;)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna hold you to that. If you don't produce pics within a week then .........
lmao - looks like we know who the nitrous forum post whores are. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
hands up here, saving up to purchase nos kit, so far my best to date 96 200sx se-r 14.7 @ 92.9 all motor, s4s and some other stuff. ;)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
here! 75 shot wet, 14 flat, going direct port very very soon. with some other mods, suspension and slicks instead of the drag radials, I am hoping for high 12's, but I will prolly get low 13's, so be it.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I bought a NX Direct port system, and I'll buy a GENX-2 and the NX MAXIMIZER this friday, I want to spray 125hp in the future 75 for the moment.

I can't wait any moreee!!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^ What other mods do you have?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just to sum up thus far :

Jester
4drSR20
2xSE-R
SE-R_Tj
txnx
nissan4u2nv
guam-sr20

We have seven faithful !!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I'm know I'm on a mission to spank my buddies Mustang this summer. Anybody else have specific goals while sprayin'?

·
2.3l DISI turbo!
245 Posts
I'm sprayin in my GA16 powered NX! I am just about to put the lines back in, took them out for winter. I might go fill the bottle and make sure that everything is working ok. My only goals for spraying is to get 14.5 or lower. I don't think its a bad number considering the first time I went out with no mods was a 17.4. Best so far was a 14.7 at 74mph, tried not to break out by slamming on the breaks but got eliminated anyways. That was with no interior now its all back in the car, so 14.5 might be hard with the 55shot Zex dry kit. I also got a JDM tranny and did a few burnouts, I think I lucked out and got one with LSD there is always two nice black trails now! No more pegleg burnouts!! :D

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
i have a NX kit, no accessories for it yet... i have too many other problems that pop up on the car still. i plan on going 50shot for a while, an act clutch as to be affordable if i go larger... i hate down time.... so in shot, i have the stuff, just waiting to install... if were taking pics of what we have unstalled i got one hell of a go fast stock sitting home.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just removed ZEX dry kit, working on 2 stage Wet install (until money ran low).
Hope to get back to it in a couple of months.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
EX-Nitrous guy checking in :(

I miss my 100 shot so much :(:(:(:(. I sort of regret it. I hope my T3T4 makes me happy. I highly recommend the JWT 100 shot. I am a old school nitrous guy. I honestly must say the most impressive nitrous set up I have had up to date is the JWT. It may be a bit expensive but, trust me its the way to go.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Still spraying a single fogger....approx 75 shot :D

Late

1 - 20 of 36 Posts