SR20 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Alfie: I'm hoping to go down within the next few weeks, but need to get my hands on some slicks to run with. I may buy the BFG drag radials and throw them on my classic wheels. I miss going down there and dragging. Is Jesse dragging his G20 now?

CruznSER: When you freeze the bottle over night, and do a transfer fill the next day, you're bottle is accepting pure liquid N20! Unlike an NOS compressor which pumps in nitrous and some air. I used to get my bottle to weigh 28-29 lbs! Also much better power with a transfer fill, IMHO. Though compressed works as well.

Frank
96 200sx SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
AWwwwwww yea. I need one of those bottles. Screw paying a 3.50 a pound for juice. That would be so perfect. Head to the pike and stop home for more nitrous later in the evening.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
Registered
348 Posts
You Could have a SER get High party sealing off your garage with duct tape and e-vite everyone over, man screw Anthrax, you have the cure at your house..

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'm afraid what I have is Nytrous+, which is nitrous oxide with 100ppm sulphur dioxide mixed in, Horishima.

It doesn't smell nice, for that very purpose.

·
Registered
858 Posts
yesssss! i've been waiting for you to say that Jay!I knew you missed the nissan! SERprise you are so lucky man.$4.50 a pound for me out here in N.Y. enjoy . cheers!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts