SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
back in a S13
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Section been dead for quite a while! Anybody wanna get a meet going in a month or so??

MEET POSTPONED TO FEB. 20TH DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS & CRAP FORECAST

MEET ON FEBRUARY 6th @ Noon at Patriots Park in Jackson, NJ & Applebees shortly thereafter. RAIN DATE - Feb. 20th (If its crazy freaking cold or if it rains)

We will be at Patriots Park at Noon and will only be there for an hour or so, we will be cruising to Applebees Bar & Grill at 4721 U.S. 9, Howell, NJ‎ , which is about 7-8 miles from the Park. So get directions just in case you get lost from the pack, Thanks =) Lets do THIS!!

Here is directions and an adress for the park where we will meet at NOON sharp:

485 Bowman Road
Jackson
Township, NJ 08527

Directions:
From North:
I-195 to Exit 21
Route 527 South (Cedar Swamp Road) for about 3 miles
Turn Right at 3rd Traffic Light (Hess Gas Station - Wawa) onto Route 528 West (W. Veteran’s Highway)
At next light, just past the Municipal Building , turn Left onto Don Connor Blvd.
You will pass the Jackson Memorial High School on the left
Continue to end of Don Connor Blvd.
At Stop sign turn Right onto Bowman Rd.
Patriots Park on the left about 1 mile.

From South:
Route 571 North into Jackson
Turn Right onto Bowman Road just after Miller Avenue
Patriots Park on the Right about 2 miles

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey, you guys know of anyone that meets up in pa? i live in lancaster, pa but would not mind driving. interested in attending a nissan meet.

·
DRIVING SER's SINCE 1993!
539 Posts
Holy sh$$ this section if back from the dead ! I'm down for a cold meet

·
back in a S13
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow!! nice turnout here haha.......ok lets resurrect this section from the dead :) Ill talk to my buddies and let you guys know when and where. Lets try and do this within a month from now ok. Will keep you posted!

·
Registered
77 Posts
IM DOWN!!! :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump

... a day of above freezing temperatures would be a plus, haha

oh and if you got b14 coilovers for sale, Bring em! i need some asap.

SOMEBODY SET A DAY AND PLACE UP!!:D

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I had one in the summer at a nice place the weather kind of screwed with it but I wouldnt mind supplying food and other things at the place we had it in the summer.

·
back in a S13
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I had one in the summer at a nice place the weather kind of screwed with it but I wouldnt mind supplying food and other things at the place we had it in the summer.
Sounds good! Where is this place, address? And hows Saturday Feb. 6th for this meet? Let me know, ill work with you to bring supplies. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
sounds good to me

1 - 20 of 171 Posts