SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
dude it is as bad as trying to quit smoking, you will be back in an sr20 soon. i have come back twice

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
My prediction he's going RWD. Ultimate Sr20 platform, well except for GTi-R. Get a GTiR man you know you want one :). Good luck with your next ride. I noticed you got a third gen eclipse on your sig.

If you want to find out what a real eclipse is about check out the first and second gens. Yeah they break more than nissan's but there are some that are crazy reliable. Just gotta find the right one. I wanna see a real deal mitsu on that sig. Cough Evo Cough Cough.

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
93W91SER said:
dude it is as bad as trying to quit smoking, you will be back in an sr20 soon. i have come back twice
I quit smoking almost 1.5 months ago!

I am think RWD S14, If I can find one for a decent price.

The 3G eclipse is the wifes. I know all about the DSM's, all of my friends have them :D

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
TUNED200 said:
I quit smoking almost 1.5 months ago!

I am think RWD S14, If I can find one for a decent price.

The 3G eclipse is the wifes. I know all about the DSM's, all of my friends have them :D
Dude, I can not believe that you gave up a 12-second SR20! Brings a tear to my eye. :(

·
Registered
424 Posts
you'll end up getting another SR20. I traded mine in last June for a Wrangler. In about an hour or two I'm probly gonna come home with a new-to-me B14. I miss my old one so much. You'll be back

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bwilsor said:
you'll end up getting another SR20. I traded mine in last June for a Wrangler. In about an hour or two I'm probly gonna come home with a new-to-me B14. I miss my old one so much. You'll be back
I wont be back to the B series platform, I can promise you that. Maybe a S series. I will stay with Nissan, as we are thinking of getting a Altima 3.5 SE.

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
12.30se-r92 said:
crazy i just sold my s14 se to get a nx2k and have cash to play with
I know i wont be back in the B chassis. I would kill myself if I went back, and i dont think the wife would be to happy either considering all of the $$$ we spent on the b14 and the smaller amont we go when I sold it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts