SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is there no love in this forum, I live and die for my crazy 4 dr I can race the ricer and i can carry groceries. I am getting a PR cai and hopefully some time soon the ST sways and the SMC shifter, I am looking for imput on b-pipe from curtesy and a muffler

Where is the Love?
O

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
"Love is yours and love is mine, but love can never ever be defined....."

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - with the $hitty stock cams, 14's this season

·
Registered
466 Posts
Get the b-pipe and muffler, you won't be sorry. I have it wth my OE muffler, and its a little louder than stock, but interstate drives are very nice, plus it gives you a nice sleeper look. But if you have wheels and are lower or anything, then this won't matter. Enjoy.

G

·
Is there anybody who is concerned about the LOOKS of these sentras?? Or is it all about speed? I wish there was more better looking sentras out there. How else can we compete with a slammed civic with a phat paint job and a killer kit? Why is it that they can get kits for like 600 or 700 bucks but we gotta choose to spend 1300 bucks for a stillen kit or 1000 for a andy's kit or same for a ugly ass VIS racing extreme kit? They have more choices and it pisses me off. I love the power of the SR20DE and the looks of my sentra se, but with the amount of money I put into it..if I had a Honda I would prob have a LOT more done. Oh well, Next tiem I will do more research before I buy a car.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tell you this you are partly right, but i have been looking over the BTCC pics of the Primera and i will find choice parts to bolt on, like the rear spoiler and the front diffuser

You can make it happen you just have to be creative, i already love the kit on the car

O

1 - 5 of 5 Posts