SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going for the clean look not racer I just removed all the clears off my car.how much do you think I could get for the four tails and the four bumper lenses? oh, and all the hybrid bulbs (red & white)goes with them..if I decide to sell them or I'll just put them on the shelf....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I think I would like to buy the clear lights for the bumpers. How much do you want for them? I have a buddy with a classic turbo that would prolly like to have em. Drop me an email with the price if you can. thx

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Registered
54 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 91SE-R:
going for the clean look not racer I just removed all the clears off my car.how much do you think I could get for the four tails and the four bumper lenses? oh, and all the hybrid bulbs (red & white)goes with them..if I decide to sell them or I'll just put them on the shelf....</font>
I agree, the Classics look best they way they were originally...

The only appearance thing I did to actually "clean up" it's appearance was to paint the grille body color. Looks great! I recommend it.

------------------
'91 SE-R, Vail White, 5-speed, LSD, Leather-package, Sunroof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, body color factory grille. Never had 5th gear pop-out. Babied 104K miles. NEVER abused, wrecked or smoked in. (Still have the orginal SE-R Wheels and Stereo and they go with car if I ever do sell)
Web-page http://community.webtv.net/SentraSE-Rman/My1991ClassicSentra/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts