SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trimming my rear bumpstops last night when I noticed "Hey, WTF is my rear swaybar?" I could have sworn I've seen it before, but I see no signs that it's even been there. Here http://www.se-r.net/about/sentra_se/98_sentra_se_stats.html it says I'm supposed to have one, but either I am now blind or I don't have one. WTF???

Remind me to get this checked out at the rally. I'm flabbergasted.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Ok either someone stole your stocker, left it off when you got the prokits/agx's, or you are just blind. You sure you are looking in the right place? Under the car ben :) Get down on you knees, insert rude remark here, and look under the car from directly behind. Do you see a small diamter, like the size of(insert next rude remakr here) a kindergarden pencile or a little bigger under there connecting each side? Glasses going bad? I just had a check up and getting contacts next week so i can finaly drive with some sun glasses on woo hoo.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I asked about this, and somebody replied ( I think it might have been Kojima). It is INSIDE the beam. I dont think its all that effective. I just put on the ST rear bar and I have the stock suspension with ES front bushings. It seems really good so far. You'll get to try it this weekend.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
It is inside the beam and like Jacen said it really serves no pourpose (but to renforce the beam?). Its BS! Just makes the standard equipment look nicer. I added the ST bar also and I like it.

Mike w/ 98 10psi hacked rubber hosed i/c piping monster Sentra SE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts