SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nerdy Dirty Asian
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

ALSO JUST SOLD MY 2000 MAXIMA, TO PROVE THAT I NEED MONEY.

Due to hefty debts (student loan, 6 credit cards to pay off, personal loan, car loan) I am unable to continue to modify the car.
so having said that.
up for sale is a 91" sentra SE-R with a Bluebird SR20DET engine with under 50k miles, chasis only has 96k miles, so there are no rusts, the body is in good shape, but just needs a new paint over that 14 year old factory paint. compression was done recently and showed little to no variations between each cylinder.
did a good and thorough leak test and now has no leaks
Took off the valve cover and found everything to be in great condition i.e. valves, cams, cam lobes, etc.
the car is running rich since i was going to purchase and install S3 cams and the "disco potatoe" turbo, so it does need to be warmed up during cold starts and stalls from time to time. The fuel management is more than enough to pump up to 400whp. Right now i just dont have the time and money to go on further to tune the car. Mechanically the car and engine is strong.

Another thing to note is that the chasis only has 96k miles on with absolutely no rust or major dings.

below are the mods:

- SR20DET with T25 turbo
- Z32 MAF (300ZX TT)
- JWT Fuel Rail
- 72lbs MSD injectors w/ resistors
- JWT ECU programmed for above mods and bigger turbo and S3 cams
- 3inch downpipe and 3" testpipe leading to stock exhaust for a sleeper sound
- Hotshot Front Mount Intercooler
- Boost and air to fuel mixture electronic gauge
- Manual Boost Controller (not installed)
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (not installed)
- Summit Racing fluid filled Fuel Pressure Gauge (not installed)
- Stage 3 clutch
- fidanza lightweight flywheel
- Cyro treated transmission gears (25% more strength)
- Mobile 1 oil
- Redline Shockproof transmission fluid
- Sony cd player (one of the speaker does not work)

The car just underwent the following basic tuneup:
- New wire to OEM NGK wires
- New Spark Plugs to a fatter spark BKR7E's gapped at 0.035
- New Rotor and distributor cap
- Cleaned throttle body
- Cleaned Idle Air Control Valve THOROUGHLY
- New air filter
- New fuel filter

Since I did not have the car for a long time (3-4months) it has only been raced twice, capable of mid-high 12's with slicks.
If you want more power all you need are the S3 cams ($400-$500) and bigger turbo ($700), the car should be capable of touching 11's since the fuel mangement is already taken care of and ready to take up to 400whp.

pictures here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/purekoryo/album?.dir=b84d&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

please make an offer i need to get rid of the car fast...

thank you

·
Nerdy Dirty Asian
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*PRICE DROPPED*

$4200 OBO

Just drove the car today for a nice sunday cruise after the car has been sitting in my driveway for a few weeks. So far, no problems, started right up and pulled hard.

·
Breakin necks 1 at a time
1,628 Posts
Im very intersted but I was wondering why are you selling it after only 4 months,what's broke on it since you've had it,and who did all the work?Is this a driveway built car?

·
Nerdy Dirty Asian
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
High debts from modding cars (I have a maxima as well), so I had to get two jobs just for that, but now my personal finance is a high priority. I am actually getting rid of the maxima as well, and then just get a beater civic that'll get me from point A to B. There are no other reasons for getting rid of the car i.e. mechanical problems. I just drove it today for a sunday cruise and it starts without hesitation and pulls hard. I'm gonna miss my two cars, but have to think about money first.

thanks

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
what part of va r u in..i was just their on friday...i was in falls richmond..anyway i like ur car and the set-up..a.c. in good shape?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im interested. I dont want a turbo or cam upgrade however. what needs to be done to properly tune and program the ECU for the current setup?

·
Nerdy Dirty Asian
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
S1MPSONS said:
Im interested. I dont want a turbo or cam upgrade however. what needs to be done to properly tune and program the ECU for the current setup?
I would dyno tune it. You can also get a air fuel controller as well. Also, the car will come with a adjustable fuel pressure regulator so you can tweak that as well. I just haven't found the time (Im still at work) and money to do that yet so the new adjustable fuel pressure regulator and the guage is just sitting there. call me at 804-586-3879 if you have any questions and ill be more than happy to try to answer them for you.

later

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
Is this car for sale....if not please contact me, I live in PA, so pickup is not a problem and I can buy it probably at the end of this week/beginning of next. thank you. You can email me at [email protected], IM me at tkre420, or call 717-315-2212. thanks

·
SR20 Performance
296 Posts
tkre420 said:
Is this car for sale....if not please contact me, I live in PA, so pickup is not a problem and I can buy it probably at the end of this week/beginning of next. thank you. You can email me at [email protected], IM me at tkre420, or call 717-315-2212. thanks
If SO Please contact...thats what i meant

1 - 16 of 16 Posts