SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup no se-r for me for 2 weeks. Had to go get dads truck to take my stuff home in two weeks. Not a bad ride tho. If you are wanting a decent CHEAP truck look at a Mazda. Yea its a Ranger but the box is a tad different, little bit of a flare to it looks real good. Only bad thing is he couldn't wait a year when the trucks got the SOHC engine. The difference is 185hp 225ft/lbs to 220hp and 240ft/lbs(i believe). Its a 4 door(2 sucide door) 4x4 B4000, 4 liter v6. The thing hauls ass, both in the bed and speed. 2nd gear is mean
bout pics the front wheels up or so it seems. 4 low is tuggin gear
. Power everything keyless entry electronic 4x4(dont really like but its ok).

But anyway this is what is funny. Just got an email from dad.
"Your car is fun to drive LOL

I really do like driving your car. It makes me go fast. It sticks to the
road and takes the curves good. Took it to Gray today to get an oil filter
for the deere. It's real easy to hit like 90 on 181 LoL. Just kidding, but
it will run."

Dad the little speeder. Hell you should have seen him the time he decided he didnt want this 7 series to pass us in the truck. He winds that thing out....v6 hitting 5grand

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heheheh my dad rules as anyone that has met him will say. You should have seen him at the convention last year. He couldnt get out on that track quick enough. Even if it was just riding with someone.

·
Registered
705 Posts
My asshole father says "Cars are just for getting from Point A to Point B."

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.