SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically, for some reason i had to start moving the ignition wires under the dash to start the car. eventually it got to the point where my car wouldnt start. it will prime but not crank. i checked with a test light. The car isnt getting any fuel, spark or start but when i check with the test light the starter is getting current but wont actually crank, the fuel pump primes but wont pump fuel and the car isnt getting spark *** theres no power. Maybe theres a relay that controls these things or some wire to the ecu or my afc. is anyone could help it would be much appretiated

its a 91 ser, stock motor on boost

·
SE-R Geek
323 Posts
by afc i assume you mean APEX'i S-AFC.

the safc can burn out an ecu if not wired properly . i'd test the ecu to make sure its not dead, and make sure the afc-to-ecu grounds are wired in the correct order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by afc i assume you mean APEX'i S-AFC.

the safc can burn out an ecu if not wired properly . i'd test the ecu to make sure its not dead, and make sure the afc-to-ecu grounds are wired in the correct order.
awsome thanks for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.