SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if anybody is running a non JWT nitrous setup with the ECU? I know that the ECU adjust you timing and fuel maps to help the car make more power..but wouldn't that mean advancing timing and leaning out the fuel mixture at certain points in the RPM range? Wouldn't this cause problems with running nitrous? My Zex kit tricks the Fuel Regulator into dumping more fuel than normal when on the bottle.. but with the advancement in timing and what not wouldn't that amount to boom???? Im gonna be getting the JWT ECU (damn 109 governer and 7100 redline) but still wanna run my Zex kit. Thanks Guys

S

·
0 Posts
i would definetely recommedn the JWT nos kit over any other system. I ran the kit for almost 2 years with almost no problems. I did break a camshaft one time, but that was a mis-shift. I ran a best of 12.79 with the 100 shot.

·
Registered
858 Posts
me likey Jwnos setup.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts