SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2307 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<GWB>We will not tire, we will not falter, we will bring justice to all evil-doers.</GWB>

·
Registered
3 Posts
Righteous Destruction

From the Book of Nismo 4:20

"and the sky shall become scorched with the fires of vengeance, and the earth shall drown with the blood of the wicked, only then will the Legions of the North return, their foes vanquished."

·
Registered
21 Posts
One for all ! And all for one !The Northern Alliance will always prevail.
From twisting turns. TO debating on 60foot times on 1/4mile runs. One thing for certain is, that the Northern Alliance will always embrace and conquer any terrain. That lie before us. ...... Seek and destroy all terrains by any means necessary. For sum of us this is the way we choose to live are lifes.
91 shizzle

·
SE-R Turbo Slut
3,409 Posts
Bin Laden Racing and Taliban Motorsports shall suffer the wrath.

Lawrence

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Who is ready to give up their life to serve the exalted Northern Alliance?

I am.

We must protect what is good and correct all evildoings of Monkey-dom.

·
SE-R Turbo Slut
3,409 Posts
We must be aware of our surroundings..We must be more careful of our sr20's.. We are now in a high state of ALERT. Dont put your car on just any trailer you see.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I too shall give my life. For we were all born of Noble Blood. And we were born into this way of life... Come join us. But take caution before approaching for we shall select a few. And only a few that are not born of Noble Blood... The rest will have to prove them self's.........

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!

·
_______
2,170 Posts
I'm the Moderator of the North Forum.

Will I fight for the North? Ok, if anyone attacks that forum, I'm there!

1 - 20 of 2307 Posts