SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just recieved my NOS dry kit from EBay-excellent condition-came with everything-just NO directions on install-i know how to install a wet kit but there are a few things that are a little cloudy about the dry kit-there is a blue thing that sticks out between the two N2O solenoids that has a fitting on it that was hooked up to a rubber hose that had another fitting of the same sort on it-i know how to wire it and all that but just not sure how to run the lines on the dry kit-alos where do the jets go-that is also missing there is no jets

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
iirc that goes to the line inbetween the manifold and fuel pressure regulator, that is the item that bumps up the fuel pressure, you will also need to put a jet inline with the t as well, it will raise or lower the pressure, it will be trial and error at first, but use the instructions at first, I don't remember how I had mine in, but it was not how they told you how to do it (with the fuel anyway) I assume you got the 05122?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Yeah the blue thing between the solenoids goes inline with the fpr. It should have a "T" that goes inline with the fpr and TB. Inside that "T" is where that jet goes. Start with a .042 jet on that one. I believe that on the nitrous jet, a .032 is a 50 shot, and a .038 is a 75 shot. I am using the 75.

·
Banned
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks alot guys-i need to know what a 10hp shot is thow-i am running the JWT nitrous system-so do i need to run that "T" the ecu makes the injectors push more fuel-i'll just ask Ben at JWT if they could possibley spare some destructions on how the kitis installed-thanks again

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I'm assuming you meant 100 shot? I'm not sure what jets would be a dry 100 shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts