SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Anybody wanna give me the low-down on how hard it is to hook up a 50 shot of NOS to my SR20, and is it gonna cost a fortune, or can you do it the old fashioned way (without the computer, etc...) or will I just blow shi- up??? Thanks...
Toby in MO. wanting a cool spoiler and NOS, and wondering if I'm just a Post Whore or becoming addicted to this board; lunch, I don't need no stinking lunch!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its not hard at all to hookup! there is instructions on how to do everything. would you like to buy mine, im selling everything for a bluebird! its 50 or 75 shot! i used it twice! comes with everything. no ecu needed

------------------
92 NX2000, pop charger, 2.25" cat-back exhaust with Naxos muffler,JDM intake manifold, MSD 6A with master blaster 2 coil, 50-75 shot nos, and 17" enkei suzuka's

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's the great thing about NOS. Just take your time with the install and drop a heat rang on the plugs... A little exrta fuel and you should be good to go. They run about $400 and up for good kits. check out the general forum as we talked about plugs w/NOS.
Happy spraying.
crazyNXracer..... Why you selling yours? Gone to turbo?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crazyNXracer: how much you want??? What is included?? Where did you plumb it into- the throttle body or MAF hose??? I may be interested...........
TOBY in MO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts