SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Now this car is getting out of hand. Remember the French car pooping a muffler, well.

Well, at least this guys renewed my faith in our French Bretheren, well sort of:

I am speechless!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Re: Now this car is getting out of hand. Remember the French car pooping a muffler, well.

I dunno that first pic really looks like a chop...

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

JohnnyToronto said:
I dunno that first pic really looks like a chop...
Naw. It is rivited on. Look at the link that follows it. There are several pictures with it on at different angles.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts

nx2knoobie said:
shoot him...
I concour

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts

WOW !!!

I never thought possible.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts

LOL! How about this one

It looks like it has a "hemorrhoids!" :D

·
Registered
186 Posts

omg i dont know it thats worse or not.... but it sure look as ugly as hell that guy should be shot as well and i sad to say it the car sold for parts

·
Got Boost ?
328 Posts

wow that looks alot like this one that some one posted awhile back

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts

OMG why do people do stuff like that. Do they just wake up one day and think "hmm I think I should spend lots of time and money making my car look like ass instead of keeping it stock and good looking"

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
108 Posts

maybe we can use the swordfrom the 2nd pic to kill them all ?? ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts

some of those really look photochopped.

·
Registered
358 Posts

..I need addresses, and i need my 9, im going to end these f*#^ers gangsta style, while i show them what a REAL nx looks like... god damn frenchies (and im not saying that in a derogetory against all french ppl... but those 2 are Frenchies...i hope u all understand... kinda like the N***a and the N***er thing) christ i think i may have just started a controversy.

·
I got turbo envy
253 Posts

yo those two pics are the same car!

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts

im mad at that

1 - 20 of 38 Posts