SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was origanally selling the NX but got itno accident frame is bent on pass side... am parting it out... rest of body is perfect along with interior... has a p/s header, tranny with 5th gear pop out and 140 XXX. The sentra is black with no motor or tranny and body and interior is PERFECT.. the NX is red. Any reasonable offer on any items will be taken I just need to get rid of both cars ......also have rims and tires in good cond.

Chad

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
Nissanluver said:
I was origanally selling the NX but got itno accident frame is bent on pass side... am parting it out... rest of body is perfect along with interior... has a p/s header, tranny with 5th gear pop out and 140 XXX. The sentra is black with no motor or tranny and body and interior is PERFECT.. the NX is red. Any reasonable offer on any items will be taken I just need to get rid of both cars ......also have rims and tires in good cond.

Chad
i'm intersted in the center counsle with armrest????? let me know if u have that.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which arm rest... I can get you pics of the nx I will take 350 for it..with the header and running.

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
What year is the SE-R? Looking for a '93-'94 style front bumper/spoiler in black. Thanks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a 91 but I think all b13 spoilers are the same I know the front bumpers are differnt though.

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
I need the drivers side front fender if its in good condition. I'm in Portland and could pick it up.

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
Okay, nevermind then. The later '93-'94 Classics had a slightly different front bumper than the '91-'92 Classics. Thanks though.

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
Nissanluver said:
Which arm rest... I can get you pics of the nx I will take 350 for it..with the header and running.
i want the center arm rest on the center counsle.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey, saw that you were parting out you NX... its a shame :( But if you have the following id like to buy them in the comming week(s) if they're in good condition:

1)The NX hood.
2)The NX or B13 passenger side Power Window Motor.
3)The 2 NX Front amber turnsignal lenses (and housing).
4)The 2 NX sidemarker amber lenses.
5)The 2 NX sidemarker red lenses.

as far as i can remember thats all i need. If any or all of this is "do-able" please PM me back asap. Thank you

-JOE

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
"Nissanluver has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

i'm interested in master cylinder, brake calipers, and torque mounts.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, I'm gonna go to the post office tomorrow so send me some PM's today and tomorrow with what you want and your area code I'm going at 5p.m. est.. thanks guys later.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Passanger side power window motor?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I need suspension parts. When my old shop installed my coilovers they removed the brackets that the springs sit in, so I need to replace those parts. Not sure what they are called though...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts