SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Get the calipers from a NX guy who bought new ones, and was going to return the old ones for the core charge. I talked to a guy at the convention who said he would sell his calipers that he was going to return to me for the core charge (~$190). You will need to buy a rebuild kit. I'll find his email this weekend since I haven't contacted him yet and give it to you.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
www.Carparts.com for loaded Wagner calipers. Comes with pads (that are decent actually) and the mounting bracket. The one that came on your car won't work. I think it was ~$180 with a $100 core. I also used a coupon for 20% off or something like that. So that's $40 per side, a fine deal.

Got cheap Chinese rotors from Parts Warehouse in Torrance CA. $30/each. Can't beat it! I use these on track. They are fine, trust me. 1-888-428-7278. I think their website is www.brakeco.com

Matt

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Calipers for a Japanese made SE-R or NX2000 w/ABS are what you need. Doesn't matter if you don't have ABS or not.

The rotor is 257mm X 26mm. Be damn sure to get these because if you reuse the old ones, the caliper piston will push itself out of the caliper!!

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Hey MaddMatt... do you have the part numbers for everything? And also the 20% off coupon number?

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
"Walk tall and carry a big stick..."

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Try Parts Warehouse out in Torrence, CA. $30 each for the 26mm X 257mm rotors.
Phone# 1-888-428-7278 This is where I got my rotors.

Mike

·
Registered
756 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MaddMatt:
www.Carparts.com for loaded Wagner calipers. Comes with pads (that are decent actually) and the mounting bracket. The one that came on your car won't work. I think it was ~$180 with a $100 core. I also used a coupon for 20% off or something like that. So that's $40 per side, a fine deal.

Got cheap Chinese rotors from Parts Warehouse in Torrance CA. $30/each. Can't beat it! I use these on track. They are fine, trust me. 1-888-428-7278. I think their website is www.brakeco.com

Matt
</font>
Did carparts accept your b13 brakes as cores? Would they accept b14 brakes too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts