SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gauging interest in a group buy for a carbon fiber hood for the NX. This is the same hood as the Kenley group buy but for the VA/MD/DC/PA/WV area only. The hoods are $525 each shipping included. If we get four or more buys, then they will throw in free SPARCO hood pins with each hood. The mold is made and ready to ship. If anbody would like, you can buy the hood and have it delivered to your home for $525 but you won't get the hood pins unless you area part of this group buy. I encourage other regions to create their own group buys. This is limited to region because the mass of hoods will be sent to me and I will deliver them myself. If you live more than 150 miles from Northern Virginia then this deal is sketchy. PM me if you'd like this GB but are out of the area. We can try to work something out. I'm calling to give this guy a basic eval/heads-up next Friday, so if this GB looks good then I will let him know. If not then I will just order my own hood for myself.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Can you post pics? I would be willing to meet you in DC from NC

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Johnny wangwang said:
Can you post pics? I would be willing to meet you in DC from NC
I stole these pics from subculture without his permission, it is the exact same hood from the exact same company, Sunny Styling in CA. Hey sub, if you dont want these pics up tell me and I'll remove them. Thanks in advance.
All pics are property of subculture, he is one of the few who got his hood during the first group buy. To reiterate, the hoods are $375 + $150 s/h and with the group buy includes free SPARCO hood pins.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I'm might be interested. What sort of timeframe are you thinking of?

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking to collect money in 2-3 weeks and the hoods will be in by April-May(my guess, depends on how fast shop cranks them out of the mold)

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Witt19 said:
i'll be intersted, if i ever get my money back from kenly so i can afford one
yeah he still has my money too, im just going to cut my losses and do this the right way, i know you guys might not trust me but ask chriscar or liuspeed i've dealt with him on several accounts, I get things done quick and efficiently. This is my first GB I've put together so if I leave out anything please let me know. (The only thing I wont forget is to deliver the hoods, unlike the last GB)

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
SentraDragon said:
I stole these pics from subculture ...
You'll be hearing from my attorney. :tongue:

Seriously, guys these hoods are well made. Even Mike Kojima liked the build quality, and you know he's not easily impressed.

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
If you can wait it out a few weeks for payment I might be able to squeeze one.I just gotta buy the necessities first.You deliverin to Severna Park MD?21146

·
A bit of everything
474 Posts
how long do we have to submit the money? And do you need all of the money including shipping? Or can the shipping be paid later like the last buy (that would enable me to join in i think)?

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
From the looks of it, I don't think this GB is going to happen. You can get your own CF hood, call (626) 216-9020 . Its the same price, just no hood pins. And they'll ship it to your house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.