SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in forming a NX club in the United States. If so I think it would be cool cause we could throw NX meetings and shows like next summer. Reply Back

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
i think its a great idea. then again, where would we hold our shows? nx's are so spread out all over the us. and there arent lots concentrated in certain areas. im in VA and im not willing to drive 1000 miles to go to a meeting.....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Wisconsin and would drive to the area of like Indiana, i dont would depend on who all would like to organize this, so if you would like to be involved reply to this post with where you live and we can expand on this

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey that sounds like a great idea. There's actually going to be another Nissan meet in a couple weeks, I believe.

Usually GA16s, SE-Rs, and other Nissan cars show up.

It'd be cool to meet some of you guys.

But if you guys ever plan an NX meet, count me in! Just let me know when and where!

------------------
1991 NX2000
1998 200SX SE-R
nnnyeah.com

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LowDownNX:
Anyone interested in forming a NX club in the United States. If so I think it would be cool cause we could throw NX meetings and shows like next summer. Reply Back</font>
Sounds good but a SR20 meeting is just as good as any meeting. I doubt calling for NX's only will yield any better results than something like the national convention or Ray K's dyno day did. Both of which I attended.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think calling a metting for all NX's would have a bigger turn out, because if you call only NX 2000's then you exclude me, yes thats right I drive a NX 1600, but i would think that you would have more of a turn out with all NX's plus, a meeting would be cool to see body mods and engine mods, so both could be involved.

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Jerome, where and when is the Nissan meet in a couple of weeks?

------------------
93 NX2000 auto, advanced timing, new motor mounts, 99k miles.

·
Registered
254 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by keithert:
Jerome, where and when is the Nissan meet in a couple of weeks?
</font>
We're still debating. Check the Sentra boards under the Midwest forums to keep up-to-date.

People are talking about the Megashow in McCormick, but we're also trying to do something at a forest preserve again.

We've all just came back from an auto-x on Sunday, which was incredibly fun, not to mention I hang out with some of the guys once almost every weekend. There was also a 240 meet we went to on Saturday which was very cool.

------------------
1991 NX2000
1998 200SX SE-R
nnnyeah.com

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LowDownNX:
I think calling a metting for all NX's would have a bigger turn out, because if you call only NX 2000's then you exclude me, yes thats right I drive a NX 1600, but i would think that you would have more of a turn out with all NX's plus, a meeting would be cool to see body mods and engine mods, so both could be involved.</font>
Yeah, I guess so. I do know the ins and outs of the NX pretty well and can look at a car and tell what is missing better than most people who do own them and do not see stuff that is missing.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've always wanted to be in a Nx club, and I'm willing to go anywhere in the east coast for meets.

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
Count me in on your club if it gets going.
I'm another Wisconsin bretheren.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
check out this old school post.....

·
8,148 Posts
Actually there is a club NX in the works as we speak. It is still in beta format, but once it is off and running there will be no stopping it. And not just continental. This is international.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Let me know if anyone needs a hand with getting this thing off the ground... sounds like a great idea. I'm in Cleveland Ohio.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts