SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wiggatastic!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my NX direct port kit. The kit is already bent to fit on a lowport SR20. The labor for the bending was over 100 bucks alone, and that was cheap. The kit has only had about 2 and 1/4 bottles through it. I bought it new in January, and I'm taking it off now because I have a highport going in. This would be great for the person that doesn't want to deal with bending the lines to make them fit.

Kit comes with an NOS purge, NOS heater, and a Harlan window switch (programmable, no pills to deal with, brand new). I AM willing to part out!

NOS purge: $60 shipped
NOS heater (non-regulated, comes with a switch and relay): $55 shipped
Window switch: $45 shipped
DP nitrous kit: $400 shipped

Or

I want $550 shipped obo for the whole kit.

Pic:

~ Marcus

·
Wiggatastic!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRUSE-R said:
Does anyone know if the DP kit pictured, will fit a HIGHPORT too without re-bending the lines???? I am very interested.

Late,
KEN
You can always try and re-bend the lines to make it work, or start over with new lines.

BTW the nitrous line on the cylinder furthest to the left is now a braided stainless line because one of the fittings broke.

~ Marcus

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
yeah, if you haven't sold the kit, I would be interested in the direct port lines setup, I will give you my stainless lines/nozzles plus cash so you still have a complete kit for sale. Or if you want to make some money, you could bend me some lines and I will pay you for that as well, either way, you got a chance to make some dough!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.