SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my NX direct port kit. The kit is already bent to fit on a lowport SR20. The labor for the bending was over 100 bucks alone, and that was cheap. The kit has only had about 2 and 1/4 bottles through it. I bought it new in January, and I'm taking it off now because I have a highport going in. This would be great for the person that doesn't want to deal with bending the lines to make them fit.

Kit comes with an NOS purge, NOS heater, and a Harlan window switch (programmable, no pills to deal with, brand new). I AM willing to part out!

NOS purge: $60 shipped
NOS heater (non-regulated, comes with a switch and relay): $55 shipped
Window switch: $45 shipped
DP nitrous kit: $400 shipped

Or

I want $550 shipped obo for the whole kit.

Pic:

~ Marcus

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
will you just sell the warmer and purge let me know.
thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts

Does anyone know if the DP kit pictured, will fit a HIGHPORT too without re-bending the lines???? I am very interested.

Late,
KEN

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRUSE-R said:
Does anyone know if the DP kit pictured, will fit a HIGHPORT too without re-bending the lines???? I am very interested.

Late,
KEN
You can always try and re-bend the lines to make it work, or start over with new lines.

BTW the nitrous line on the cylinder furthest to the left is now a braided stainless line because one of the fittings broke.

~ Marcus

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i'll take the purge and bottle warmer for $115 shipped. let me know. so i can send the money out.
thanks

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
clean your mail box. i will try to send out the money this weekend

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry about that....I guess I lost my contributer sized mailbox...its clean now! :cool:

~ Marcus

No interest in the kit itself or the window switch?????

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump...sale pending on kit and heater..... Everything else still availible.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
yeah, if you haven't sold the kit, I would be interested in the direct port lines setup, I will give you my stainless lines/nozzles plus cash so you still have a complete kit for sale. Or if you want to make some money, you could bend me some lines and I will pay you for that as well, either way, you got a chance to make some dough!

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
92WHTSE-R said:
what u still have left from the kit and stuff
I thought we had a deal on the heater?!!? You said you would send the money, and I have held it thinking the money was in the mail! Give me a heads up man!

~ Marcus

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i will have the money at the end of this week if i get the wifes ride back. i will let you know

·
Registered
708 Posts
Would the window switch work with a nx wet kit, if so im intrested and do you know how to hook it up??. Pm me i can have the cash out this week.

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry guys the only thing left is the heater.

It's for sale until 92WHTSE-R says he sent out the money.

~ Marcus

1 - 17 of 17 Posts