·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
too bad I cant see it....

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about that guys, Imagestation sucks... but i dont know how else to host them.. i probly shouldve just put the links up....

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
nice!!!Me Likes

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yup I have had that front end since around late 2001 or so.. after i put it on the car immediately went home to CA from TX, then i went to MS for like 6 months, then to NV (presently here) and finally once I bought my home here I was able to bring it up and start doing some real work on it.....(TURBO PROJECT)

now its just TYME and MONEY before its completed...

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, most of the damage came from having the wrong type of trailer.... then some of it of course is from road, parking lot entrance damage. The first time i loaded it onto the trailer the paint was maybe 2 days old at most and i bottomed it on the dovetail angle iron.. man i was pissed, kinda went downhill from there... when the motor and mechanical stuff is all said and done i will have the front repainted and take care of other lil dings, etc... dont worry it should go fast (i hope) AND look good... on the street and on the track....

·
Banned
656 Posts
so no front bumper?? hope you dont get into a front end wreck or your call will be FUUUUDGED up muh man.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yup thats been addressed before, but tell you the truth at the speeds i plan to be going, that reinforcement probly wont do much (i do realize thats not much of an excuse--but than again, I am not looking for an excuse..it is what it is..)... its a decison/risk i had to choose and Ive made my choice.... youd be surprised how many people are runnin around with out that bumper on there ;)

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
NX$paniard said:
yup thats been addressed before, but tell you the truth at the speeds i plan to be going, that reinforcement probly wont do much (i do realize thats not much of an excuse--but than again, I am not looking for an excuse..it is what it is..)... its a decison/risk i had to choose and Ive made my choice.... youd be surprised how many people are runnin around with out that bumper on there ;)
yep, pretty much anyone with an IC on their nx over the height of 6" has removed their Bumper support.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts