SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi fans of the nx in the states. i drive nx in germany. have own homepage www.nissansports.de. it features my nx and showed the mods who i have done. at the moment the site is in german language only. but here you can see more euro-style nx. the nx with the clear taillights in a topic below is driving in belgium. no one knows where these are from. the netherlands mean that they are specially manufactured. no one know's the company :-(. but if anyone have a question to the european 100NX you can ask me. i don't know everything of course. but maybe i can help in some cases. any further european driver here in the forum?

------------------

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
That's a VERY nice looking NX you have there. I couldn't do anything but look at pictures though

------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mike from germany:
hi fans of the nx in the states. i drive nx in germany. have own homepage www.nissansports.de. it features my nx and showed the mods who i have done. at the moment the site is in german language only. but here you can see more euro-style nx. the nx with the clear taillights in a topic below is driving in belgium. no one knows where these are from. the netherlands mean that they are specially manufactured. no one know's the company :-(. but if anyone have a question to the european 100NX you can ask me. i don't know everything of course. but maybe i can help in some cases. any further european driver here in the forum?

</font>

This is a german spec NX in the US. Brooklyn out of all places. Hmmmm,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi cyberice, nice to see you again!!! have seen your car some topics below, thought i have to post here also :). hey brooklin your car doesnt look like a european nx...

G

·
Hey Mike,
your rear spoiler and your wing, it is the Ms Design company who make them?
How much you paid your wing???

------------------

Stock Nx2000 1992

·
8,148 Posts
hi cyberice, nice to see you again!!! have seen your car some topics below, thought i have to post here also :). hey brooklin your car doesnt look like a european nx...</font>
Actually for a Brooklyn Daily driver I personally think it looks very European even though it does not have an A pillar antenna and it does have dise marker lights. But is there such thing as a European japaneese car?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so back in town. had some work the last days due to that i have not answered immediately. have now written an english version of the page about my nx which you can see at www.nissansports.de . now i think the questions from cyberice can be answered there?! hey brooklyn, thanks for your e-mail. you are in right when you mean your nx looks like an euro. nice the ms-design front spoiler isn't it? i thought you drive a nx according to the real european specification which means no cup holder, no cruising control, no air condition in standard....

·
8,148 Posts
so back in town. had some work the last days due to that i have not answered immediately. have now written an english version of the page about my nx which you can see at www.nissansports.de . now i think the questions from cyberice can be answered there?! hey brooklyn, thanks for your e-mail. you are in right when you mean your nx looks like an euro. nice the ms-design front spoiler isn't it? i thought you drive a nx according to the real european specification which means no cup holder, no cruising control, no air condition in standard....</font>

No A/C?? How can you stand the torture? Geesh! I don't have cruise either. No cupholders? You want someone to send you one? I can look thru the salvage yards if the dash layouts are the same. As for the MS Design spoiler, yeah, it is one strong flexible piece. Very sidewalk jumping, hittingh curbs not breaking but flexing kind of flexible. Not even a stock spoiler can take that kind of abuse.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey Pretty,

Why do u keep teasin us with your Angelfire logos?? Do you work for them or somethin??

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
Hey Pretty,

Why do u keep teasin us with your Angelfire logos?? Do you work for them or somethin??

</font>
I have no clue why they don't open. Only my Angelfire pictures don' open. I need to switch webpage hosts. I have no clue why Angelfire pictures don't open. I am going to start using URL's

·
Registered
679 Posts
I was just cruising old posts and i began to wonder whatever happened to "Mike from Germany", havent seen him for quite awhile

1 - 14 of 14 Posts