SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sheesh - NO one and I mean NO one has a used (and in good shape) front bumper with spoiler. The front bumper cover is $130 new from nissan - but get this the spoiler is 350+ SHEEESH
soooo anyone have a front spoiler that they removed for a body kit? I'll pay 200 for it lol...

This sucks.

Chris

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok there is the front bumper cover - the plastic that the Headlights are covered by and the license plate mounts to.
Then there is the spoiler or ground effect what ever you want to call it its a seperate piece that mounts to the bottom of the bumper and makes the car look lower - I don't have pics because well I don't have the piece :p
Thanks
and if you have it you'll be my best friend!
lol
Chris

·
Registered
244 Posts
ya. i gotta replace my front bumper spoiler too, mine is cracked in the same place my brothers was cracked when he hit that damn opposumm, those critters suck!!!!

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses, 17"TSW VX-1's and a J-spec Sr20de getting installed right now!!!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
You called Brickyard Imported Car Parts yet?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE stock, slow, and for sale
93 NX2000 Quaife ATB diff, JWT clutch, SMC short shifter, front STB, front ES control arm bushings, JWT POP charger, B14 SE-R wheels as soon as I get my tire swappin' done

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ben - thanks for their info they had all the parts that I bought locally (for a little more I might add :p ) but they wanted $350 for the front bumper + spoiler - when they went to check on the spoiler they said it was cracked..... but they were going to sell just that to me... ohhhh well... only place that had one that was in ok shape wanted $600 for the bumper + spoiler and it was chipped / scratched - the front cover plus spoiler BRAND NEW from nissan would only cost about $500...... sooo anyways just trying to keep cost down but looks like I might need to bite the bullet and buy the nissan one...
Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts