SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they the same seats as the one's in the classic SE-R ? If not are thy sportier than the ones in the 200sx ? TIA

·
Registered
909 Posts
The seats in the classic are the best. The ones in the NX are better than the ones in the 200sx though.

MarC

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
The seats in the classic are the best. The ones in the NX are better than the ones in the 200sx though.</font>
Definitely, the classic seats are the best. I actually have one in my 200SX. MarC, are you sure the NX seats are better than the 200sx seats? Man, they really SUCK! I thought my 200SX seat was so much better than the NX seat. I got bored one weekend and tried every seat in the NX (stock, classic, 200) and the classic was the best seat, however both the classic seat and the 200sx seat sat higher than the NX seat. The NX seat has no lumbar support, no shoulder support, and no thigh support whatsoever. The 200SX at least has marginally more support than the NX seat.

Andrew Phan
1998 200SX SE-R
1993 NX2000

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the 200 feels like a hammock for my butt. I need new Suspension soon. I already have to brace myself with my left foot, when i'm cornering. I'm skinny too so my narrow ass goes slidin' around a lot too. This seems to be the hot, low-buck alternative.

·
Registered
303 Posts
does anyone have a picture of the classic seats? i've been told that the P10 g20t seats are just leather cladded versions of the classics'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts