SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
win the lotto huh? as I was reading through that massive and informative recount of your project I had a hard time trying to put the $$$$$$$$$ signs out of my head.

good thing you live a couple thousand miles away or i'd be bugging you for a ride before long =]

good job, the car looks great.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I am seriously scared to meet you, Bubba. That buildup is INSANE.

It's awesome!

But you seriously have to have something wrong with you to undertake something like that. I'd rather use my money and save my sanity and buy a Porsche or Ferrari.

But it's genius!

But the best geniuses are all insane, right?

Seriously, Bubba, you are God. I bow before you in my pool of drool.

[Edited by Ben98SentraSE (08-28-2000 at 07:09 PM).]

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Well, as you said, "No more boy-racer bullshit"

I'm just getting started! I hope to take on a project like yours someday though, but I'm at the very bottom of the curve right now. Below the curve in financial terms but that's hardly stopping me

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
soooo............ what kinda dough we talkin' here? Ballpark or WAG will do.

Also, how much for your SMC kit? It looks pretty killer! What do you think of it?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know...

I should post the detailed cost break-out on my site. I get this question a lot. I don't know if I can find every last price though...

I think for everything detailed in Mods II...about $10k. Thats including the brakes, cooling systems, turbo system, fuel system, exhaust, ignition, gauges, every stupid little grommet, blah blah blah.

The SMCs are great. The pedal is rock hard. It must be very hard to lock them up as I have yet to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts