SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go...
Excuse the messy bay, we got snow tuesday and now its 70 go figure.. anyways need to clean it up a bit still...

Chris

·
Audio Nut
283 Posts
Looking good man, I kinda like where you put your intercooler even though it's still in the bay, least it's not right over the motor... :)

-Travis

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Looks good - what kind of intercooler is that?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a DSM side mount IC...
Easily had for under 70 shipped on ebay...

Only has 1.75" inlet/outlets but let me tell you, the car RIPS at 10psi....
I'm going for fast, reliable and sleeper....

Chris

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Well, if you were going for sleeper, then you nailed it. Looks sweet.

·
Banned
656 Posts
car is very sleeper...so much so that a supra thought he wanted some...then we hung with him...he backed off and gave us the thumbs up as we rolled past!! *in my lil jon voice* YEEEEAAAAh

street racing is bad chris....;)

glad im gonna have the exact same setup!! :D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
t28? damn.. that thing must fly. Sleeper stylez rules!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to see this next month, Chris.

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
i was thining of going with the dsm side mount too, how hard was the piping? and who wants to help me drill and tap the return hole?

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Are you running any heatshields at all? I pulled mine off the other day to check all the bolts and didn't put them back on. I don't have a passenger side fan so I think I should be alright w/o them. Looks great Chris. Hope to see it this summer.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
hay chris, looks good man, those dsm intercoolers are pretty easy to come by, im trying to sell 2 right now. do you have a little scoop for the IC?? very sleeper.

BTW, did you send out my IC yet? just wondering.

Will.

·
Banned
656 Posts
Xse-rX said:
i was thining of going with the dsm side mount too, how hard was the piping? and who wants to help me drill and tap the return hole?
piping is very easy. you only need one piece of a U-bend from the turbo outlet to the IC. then from the ic a coupler to the BOV pipe. and the other end of the BOV pipe can go directly to the stock airtube....simple as it gets folks

like i said....glad im gonna have the exact same setup!!

so there will two of us drilling/tapping at next months geekout?? i will gladly give the responsibility to someone else drilling into my block :tongue:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts