SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a question...anyone know the size of THE 2000 SE's front rotors? i was reading up on the nx2000 front swap and have the bug. i don't need any now but when i do i want to do this upgrade. however, if the b15's rotors are just as big, then i wouldn't need to now would i?!?

also, how would nx2000 calipers affect my ABS? any thoughts w/b appreciated!

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
I think mike jez said the 2000's were big old rotors. Like altima size things. Probaly just as big or bigger than the ad22vf's think the ad22's are like almost 10" or so i will know when they get here. but the calp shouldnt mess with your abs cause thats in the hub but it would throw thigns way out of balance. but from what i heard those brakes are pretty good. pull your front wheel off and see whats stamped on the calps for us why dont ya. Its on the top of the calp

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a NX and with the 257mm rotors it comes out to be 10.2? inches and I was reading the specs on the 2000 and SCC says they are 11.02 inches. You are better with what you got. That was from the June issue of SCC. Damn good issue. All about the 2000 SE and the new engine and Project SE-R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i agree, it was a good issue. i just have zero retention sometimes when i read. i'llit out when i get home!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5 lug is correct. now the max w/b a great donor car! too bad i can't shoehorn that 3.0 into my sentra! (without any major modifications)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
11.2" is what i saw as well. scratch the nx bump. skyline you say? doesn't that have 4 piston calipers as well? what an upgrade that would be! what are the rotor size? 12"?

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Well I could use IMG as opposed to URL, hello... :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Ok, it wasn't showing up for me for a minute, now it is. You must have been messing with the files on your server :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It seems the server doesn't like it when its files are called from another server. Must be a way to prevent people from using this free space as a storage for files used on another webpage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts