SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

sup team, can anyone help me find a replacement rear view mirror for a 93 NX????

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanx a lot, i appreciate it

are ee ef one ee eks
ref1eX!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Depends on how much they're worth to you--I have a set of '92 G20 electric side mirrors(painted stock black) in decent shape in my basement--$30 shipped. ORRRR I have the mirrors on my '93 NX2000 that I was thinking about removeing anyway-electric adjustable, work fine, in good shape--$75 shipped. Prices non-negotiable, and deal subject to me changing my mind(for the nx ones). Maybe I'll pop one off tonight and see if I can get a cheap replacement to fit easily. Anyways, lemme know if you want either set. Thanks!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gpriceynissan said:
Depends on how much they're worth to you--I have a set of '92 G20 electric side mirrors(painted stock black) in decent shape in my basement--$30 shipped. ORRRR I have the mirrors on my '93 NX2000 that I was thinking about removeing anyway-electric adjustable, work fine, in good shape--$75 shipped. Prices non-negotiable, and deal subject to me changing my mind(for the nx ones). Maybe I'll pop one off tonight and see if I can get a cheap replacement to fit easily. Anyways, lemme know if you want either set. Thanks!

sup yo, i'm interested in the nx mirrrors, but i'm short on cash at the moment.... also, would the g20 mirrors fit the nx?????

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ummm...I guess I just thought the g20's would fit--but you're probably right in thinking that they don't. I'll have to check. And the nx mirrors will be for sale whenever because it's not a pressing issue for me, just another weight reduction.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
i have a ste of NX mirrors (power) from a 92 NX2000

make me an offer shipping should be cheapo since ur in Cali.. let me know.. can provide pics...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts