SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my local shop told me that my NX2000 is an SE model. Ive never heard about the NX having any other model label other than the 1600 or 2000. He said my car has "extra stuff" compared to other NX2000's, is this just a freakin line of crap, or do I not know as much as i thought i did?

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
what has that guy bin smoking ? there is a sentra se but no nx se

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Let me guess, you were getting an alignment? Some alignment machines differentiate between the NX1600 and NX2000 by calling the latter the "SE" edition.

·
8,148 Posts
Dude, I wanna post a nasty ass pic to describe that mechanic dude, but I promised to be nice. :( He is full of caca.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Yes-Ser said:
He might also be thinking about the Pulsar NX which was the XE and SE model. Just a thought. :)
oh yeah forgot about those things, i have had my car called a pulsar by the guys at the part shop counter befor :eek:

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
most nissan models have se models, just not the nx. Maxima, 200, Sentra, Pathfinder, Xterra, Altima, well, you get the point.

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Pep Boys or AutoZone can help you have the only NX2000 SE. ;)

In fact, for about $30, you can buy enough badges to have a NX2000 GT-R SiR Special Edition Turbo. That would totally blow the minds of the guys at the speed shop.

·
Registered
97 Posts
MINES AN SE

Mine says SE on the front fenders, in small kind of cursive letters. SE is usually the top of line (expect Sentras of course).

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
you haev a pic i want to see it

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nick said:
you haev a pic i want to see it
I dont have a pic at this moment, how do you set a pic on your Signature anyway?

·
Registered
97 Posts
It is a small decal like the NX on the back, not a raised emblem, it is right behind the front wheels , above the black plastic strip.

·
Registered
97 Posts
BTW Nick, your car looks kick ass, those 17 look monsterous!

·
8,148 Posts
JimR said:
Pep Boys or AutoZone can help you have the only NX2000 SE. ;)

In fact, for about $30, you can buy enough badges to have a NX2000 GT-R SiR Special Edition Turbo. That would totally blow the minds of the guys at the speed shop.
You forgot too add Type-R SuperSport

Lets not forget the RS Akimoto and the Eastern Autosports stickers.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts

to add a pic to your sig just use html code, [ img] [/img] and add the adress in between

1 - 19 of 19 Posts