SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NX2000 Racer
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NX2000 steering wheel, airbag, sensors, computer, spiral cable, removed from a 1991 NX2k. Great condition.

Buyer pays all shipping costs. Note that this is considered hazardous material and additional shipping fees will apply, please contact me for details.

·
NX2000 Racer
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have all the sensors; IIRC correctly there's one under the radiator support, one under the dash, and one under the center console. I'll have to look at the parts to verify.

I would prefer to sell all parts as a single shipment; I will consider parting it out if I do not get any offers on the whole thing.

I do not have a wiring harness; the harness is so integrated into the car that it is not economically feasible to go through the trouble of removing it.

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
thats cool dood what ru asking for it so im not wasteing ur time

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
$40 for the steering wheel?

·
NX2000 Racer
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I may have something to keep both of you happy. I've got two steering wheels, one from the 10k car and another from a 110k car, and one 10k airbag. Give me a day to two to get some photos on them and we'll discuss it.

These are heavy items. I'd appreciate it if you would each PM me your shipping address so that I can determine shipping costs to decide wha tI'm willing to accept for this.

As an aside, I also have an airbag COVER, one that I modified back in '92 when this was a showroom stock race car. We were required to remove the airbags, but we could not replace the steering wheel, so we modified a cover to fill the hole. When installed it looks like an airbag is there, but there's nothing underneath. - Greg

·
NX2000 Racer
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry to keep you guys waiting...busy week...

Below are photos of the parts. One steering wheel has ~11,000 miles on it, the other ~110,000. Both are in good shape with no rips, tears, fading, etc. The higher-mileage one has some small scratches at the top, but they're not bad at all; the lower-mileage one is fine.

The airbag came out of the 110k one, it seems. I remember now that we modified the cover on the race car, which is the 11k one. However the airbag seems in fine shape, obviously never popped; the cover is slightly chalky but not bad at all.

The last item is the airbag cover. We gutted the cover per the Showroom Stock pre rules, then we modified the bracketry such that it would bolt into the stock location and look nice (instead of having a gaping hole in the middle of the wheel.

I'm looking for $40 shipped for each steering wheel, and $50 shipped for the airbag; $90 shipped for airbag and best-quality wheel together. If someone wants the gutted cover, I'll take $25 as part of one of the above shipments, or $30 shipped on its own. The guys above that made offers get rights to first refusal, then after that it's first-come, first-served.

I can accept PayPal, but I cannot accept funds withdrawn on a credit card. Parts to be shipped FedEx Home Delivery; any other shipment or payment methods please PM me for details. - Greg

·
Im all about the 4x4
1,692 Posts
ill paypal u today if u can send me a paypal money request to [email protected]

i donot have paypal but if u send me a money request i can pay with my credit card. im looking to see the 11k steering wheel only

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Seriously considering a steering wheel. Your PayPal address is....?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts