SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi blokes.... I want to find out what the weight, minus driver, is on an NX2000. I have read that they weigh in at 2450-2650lbs. I know it varies with options so here goes.
5spd, AC, no ABS, big ABS brakes, power windows/locks and I think that's all that matters.?? So anyone weighed their car?

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cossie:
Hi blokes.... I want to find out what the weight, minus driver, is on an NX2000. I have read that they weigh in at 2450-2650lbs. I know it varies with options so here goes.
5spd, AC, no ABS, big ABS brakes, power windows/locks and I think that's all that matters.?? So anyone weighed their car?
</font>

Yeeah, a friggin lot! rolf.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cossie:
can you translate that into pounds???? =)</font>
too much, hehe :flipa:

------------------
92 nx2000 - im good enough, im smart enough, and dogonnit, poeple like me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what this translates into is.... You weighed your car, but won't tell me untill I fork over a $50???? I see how it is.

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
on the scales (legal AutoX scales) it weighed in at 2570 w/o T-tops and a 1/2-1/4 tank of gas in it and all fluids (16" wheels, HS gen 3 header, custom exh, and spare tire and jack in the trunk, rest stock, no pwr win or locks, has A/C) this was before the DET. Front L&R almost the same weight> 831 lbs. +/- 7 lbs... the rears had a 30 something lb weight difference. Hope that helps...

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts