SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so where does everyone stand on wings for the NX. What is to ricey? What looks good?

Also, new to forum! will be posting some pics of my NX when I get home to her.....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Stock NX2k or no wing with shaved holes (i.e.: 1600NX) are best options, IMHO. Good job on asking before purchasing... welcome aboard!

·
Registered
803 Posts
The bigger the better 'round here. It has to be higher than your roof to be cool though.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I wanna try going to a junkyard and finding a G35 wing to put on mine. I think that would look better than the stock wing, but still very tasteful.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Some like mine, most hate mine, hell with em, its my car and the wing does it's job and does it well.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Stock NX2k or no wing with shaved holes (i.e.: 1600NX) are best options, IMHO. Good job on asking before purchasing... welcome aboard!
I would like to get rid of my wing, but I really think it makes the rear look 100X better

·
Registered
581 Posts
Not a big fan of any body modifications unless they are functional. Just my personal taste.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
.........hate the stock wing .........finishing one off of a saturn that looks and fits very nice.........

·
Registered
493 Posts
I shaved off my stock spoiler. I was planning on getting a newer wing but I did not find anything I realy liked enough to spend money on it. So I am spoilerless right now and liking it. I think the MS design is a nice wing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Some one post some pics of spoilers they like, im not talking about making the back of my NX look like a transformer but somthing tasteful. I have a couple that are book marked. Im kinda liking the stock honda civic wing with the LED(or no LED what ever your taste is) i dont think it would look to bad... ill try and post some pics of the one i saw.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts