SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys know where I can get my uncle's car dynoed (mine too eventually), and how much it will cost?

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
There was Rampage on Queens Blvd but they closed down, I know that was the only one in Queens but i think it also the only one the City. You might have to go to Suffolk County or even E-Town I believe. Hopes this helps. Yo, you live so damn close to me and i still never seen your whip. Anyways later

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
I don't know if RPM is gonna dyno any nissans cause last year my boy asked them to do a clutch in his SE-R and they said they only deal with Hondas. Performance Factory where is that at.

·
8,148 Posts
Look, if you guys need work like a clutch or 10:1 swap come by my brothers shop. He works veeery reasonable on SR20's. It is in Elmont Long Island. V&N Autobody. Not any Turbo Swaps yet.

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
Pretty White, I'll probably take you up on that offer later on this month or next Month. Oh yeah i seen your car yesterday on pennsylvania in theat mini mall after i was coming from Car Spa.

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RUTH'LESS NX2K said:
. Yo, you live so damn close to me and i still never seen your whip.
I am down for meeting up with you anytime...as long as I'm available. I only know about 4 people from here...including Dex and Ian.

OK where is Performance Factory?

Another thing, what's the difference between that dynomometer and the ones used to do inspections? I always see a sign in the Mobil station where I do inspections that says stuff like "cars with oil leaks etc. cannot run on dynomometer." Whats the difference?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Are u guys sure that performance factory has a dyno? I think they always went to rampage to get cars dyno tuned. Other than that the only dyno is out by deer park area in LI or there is one in jersey. I heard of Conn having a cheap dyno for like 70 an hour. Those inspection dynos can dyno tune as well but u need the software.

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
Suckit, I thought I was right i wonder if Rampage sold their dyno to anyone. I know if i had the money i'd buy their shop. I use that dyno to its fullest and make tremendous cream off it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Rosedale is more by me than anything or close to Big pep nyc. But i heard a rumor that Rampage is opening up again tho. They were closed down for a reason somethin bout stolen motors, similar to Intake Auto. Hard to trust any shops around NYc anymore.

·
8,148 Posts
RUTH'LESS NX2K said:
Pretty White, I'll probably take you up on that offer later on this month or next Month. Oh yeah i seen your car yesterday on pennsylvania in theat mini mall after i was coming from Car Spa.
Where did you see my car? Where was I?

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
I haeard different stuff bout Rampage, but i really don't know if they'll open back up. But as far as Intake Auto they are either moved or moving to Atlanttic Ave by the White Castle. You know the kid that was gonna sell his SE-r to you gets most of his work on prelude done by Intake

Pretty White you car was between Penn. and Flatlands i guess you were inside somewhere.

andre i live on farmers and guy brewer so basically your right up the block from me.s

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm at 147 and 224...across the road from the church. I know there's a guy that lives on 145 with an SE-R too, and I sometimes see one parked on Guy Brewer next to where they are building new houses...beside the Conduit.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I dont trust Intake Auto cause they steal for a fact. I heard from someone that knows the owner personally that rampage is gonna open again. Is the Prelude fast? He said he would race me whenever but i havent seen him.

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
He probably not gonna race you cause he really doesn't want to break anything. I think it's fast but i think your SE-R will take him simply beacuse you may have more power. Any way I dunno bout intake, but i know if they steal there just basically stealing Hondas and acuras. But you need to watch out for those cats that have Fuego stickers on their front windshield and Booger cuase i know for a fact that they steal.

andre those are both my boys and where you seen that se-r on the conduit, i live right around the corner between 145 ave and 177th street.

Also if you want to know where street races are gonna be check Urban Racer

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I heard from a guy at work that there's gonna be some big race up at Hunts Point at the end of February....I'm not going, but I'm just saying what I heard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts