SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, $600 shipped for this. I bought it from MarkSR20. It think that it has yet to be installed on a motor and for that it looks brand new. I have vacuum fittings for it also so you can drop it in and go. I have it here and ready to ship and can get pics tonight if needed. call me for information or PM me. 231 631 3735

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is my luck!!! Though, have a lowport head I could send along with this!! LOL!

Brent

·
REV it up!!!!!
1,579 Posts
not used eh....I can get pics for yah, if needed.That is if it is the IM I know of.bump....very good buy and this is 150 less than asking price from O2 Induction....

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not used eh....I can get pics for yah, if needed.That is if it is the IM I know of.bump....very good buy and this is 150 less than asking price from O2 Induction....
He sold like 3 of these within a years time I believe, one had the big Q45 TB on it.

It is a great looking manifold, if it was used, I can't tell it. $150 lower than than new and comes with vacuum port adapters.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
um stupid question but ve's are lowport right, does it fit? Im assuming no.
VE runners are different off the head so thought they are lowport, they don't share IM at all.

This is still for sale guys! Cheap IM compared to new from O2 Induction.

Brent

·
Registered
320 Posts
I,m interested. What throttle body would I need? Does it still accomodate Iac valve? Let me know how direct fit this is. Any info is appreciated. Thanks KEN. I will send some money for you to hold this tonight if the setup is right.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
O2Induction

Go there for pics, sr20 lowport. It is a direct bolt in manifold, just have to run your own vacuum lines to the ports on the IM. I don't have the plate for the IACV because I don't ever run an IACV. With where you live, you prolly don't need to either. I am sure O2 induction could send you one if you really want it though.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I can't get pics till I go to MI this weekend and pick it up. I am living in KY now and haven't moved my car stuff yet. I will working on it gradually but will be there this weekend to get the manifold and a bunch of other parts to bring down.

Brent

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got this in my hands ready to ship now guys! Great price on this unit! Comes with a stock TB with a thermoblok TB spacer.

Brent

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
This is a stupid question, but I have a hard time remembering for the life of me, which is high, and which is lowport (year models)...

Enlighten me? :D I may have to take this off your hands :rofl:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.