SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that in both situations a stock DE ECU 259cc (stock) Classic SE-R and DE ECU 370cc Classic SE-R (Turbo) both do not have oscilliations o2 volatge at idle for ****. Anyone also observe this?

I have worked on 2nd Gen Eclipse GST and installed Apex TT and Apex SAFC and these cars idle beautifully, what i mean is the o2 volatge oscilliates rapidly all the time at idle, like it should meanwhile the DE ECU doesn't do that at idle.

Any opinions on this r welcome.

·
Registered
847 Posts
yea.. i have a u12det running on the de ecu w/ a safc and at idle, looks like it tries to fight for a stoich mix but then ends up losing and getting like a .90v idle..

i thought u posted something on this before? something about adjusting your idle to 1000rpm so the safc can handle it and in turn you had better gas mileage or something..

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I did, but after seeing how the 2nd Geb 4g63's oscilliates at idle vaery nicely at that, I wonder why all the B13 i've seen can do that even bone stock ones.

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But for how long? Mine will to for about 15-20 seconds if that......im talking bout oscilliateing all day. I know of 4 B13's that wont, I wanna find out if this is true for the B14's as well.

·
ClamSlut
5,043 Posts
What are you idling at? If your a bit low try bumping your idle a bit. If your idle is a little on the low side thats normal. The stock B13 ecu is programmed to idle at ~13.3:1 at 600 rpm and ~14.9:1 at 800 and 1200 rpm. This is assuming your engine is fully up to temp too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts