Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OBX stainless steel header for SR20.

New in box -- never installed.

Includes all bolts and gaskets for installation -- just as originally purchased.

$170 shipped anywhere in lower 48.

PayPal or money order preferred.

Bill

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
is this a 4-2-1 or a 4-1. im looking at getting either a used hotshot gen 5 since i have a 1st gen stillen header on there now and i know thats why my s3's didnt make as big of a difference as i was expecting but i was told that probably what was going to happen. im just looking something fairly cheap. and im not spending 540 bucks on a new hotshot when im going to eventually go the turbo route. but i want to make the best of s3's without spending alot.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Ok i just read up on it. If this is the newer obx then im in. Can you do $160 shipped. If so ill take it. Just let me know.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ashtonsnissannx and BruHaHa --

Before you guys posted, I was contacted via PM by a guy from Denmark who is also interested in the header. I need to work out a shipping cost and give him first crack.

If that deal does not work out, I will get back with you two. It should not take long.

Thanks for your interest and patience, I just want to do this sale in a way that is fair to everyone.

Bill

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
Yeah that sounds fair. If this is the newer obx header i would be willing to pay the $170 shipped. Just let me know how it goes. thanks again

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BruHaHa said:
Sounds fair to me. Is the header the newer OBX?
Thanks for your understanding, both of you. On the question of "Is this the newer OBX?" I'm not dead sure. I recently purchased this through the GD, so it's pretty recent. The only fitment issue I know of is the length of the bolts that secure the secondary pipe to the header manifold. This one has the longer bolts, so there should be no problem there.

I hope that is helpful, and will be in touch as soon as I can.

Bill

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ashtonsnissannx and BruHaHa --

I received payment for the OBX yesterday from a gentleman in Denmark no less. I plan to ship to him today.

It looks like this is a done deal at this point, if there is any change I will let you know.

Thanks for your interest, and good luck finding headers for your cars.

Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.