SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else going? I'll be instructing and driving in the HPDE most likely driving the car that's most disposable (the SE-R). Harper? Rosen? MaddMatt? Andy? Bueller?

Pat

·
Registered
496 Posts
If I go, can I catch a couple of rides in Rascal II until my steed is done...

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
My car is still broke. I bought some lemon from some wiseguy up in Maryland. :D

I may be up there, but I highly doubt I'll have the money to put the car back together and have it ready...and pay for registration in a matter of a week.

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
Actually, if I dont sell the NX I may be bringing that...Hmmm. It's such a horrible idea to track a car for sale, but I'm just about dumb enough to do it.

·
Big kid with gray hair
1,616 Posts
FlodaSE-R said:
Actually, if I dont sell the NX I may be bringing that...Hmmm. It's such a horrible idea to track a car for sale, but I'm just about dumb enough to do it.
I'll probably be there for Sun. weather permitting.

Bring it! If you have a video camera, I'll tape you from the stands. Might be a good marketing tool to have. That's how I'd justify it, anyways. :D Just keep her outta the cabbages. You'll be fine. :biggthump

Damn, If I had a truck and trailer, I'd buy it

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Be sure to stop by and say hi everyone!! I won't be driving the SE-R up though, I'll be car pooling in a blue Civic SI. I may be at a corner station, not sure yet. Just look for the tall skinny white dude (like that really narrows it down?).

-Mike

·
Registered
496 Posts
mpg9999 said:
Be sure to stop by and say hi everyone!! I won't be driving the SE-R up though, I'll be car pooling in a blue Civic SI. I may be at a corner station, not sure yet. Just look for the tall skinny white dude (like that really narrows it down?).
-Mike
Mike why not? I am still looking for a ride in that thing.
-George

·
Registered
821 Posts
Pat, i won't be there (and i don't think eric will either).....I have used up all my deposits in the marriage bank for the year to go racing.....so I am done until next spring (got to build the equity back up in the marriage bank w/ the wife to get out to the track again)

I think eric is in the same boat and he told me he wasn't going either...

sorry....you guys have fun :)

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
gpser96 said:
Can't be that bad....er...can it?
Compared to the last three SE-R's I've driven on track, yes. ;) Stock suspension (except for KYBs), no HP mods .... Although the old red car had the sucky combo of Eibach Pro Kits and Tokico blues, it at least was a 14-second car.

FlodaSE-R said:
My car is still broke. I bought some lemon from some wiseguy up in Maryland.
Hey, the warranty expired once you took it on a racetrack. :D

Sucks that you can't make it Stephen ... maybe you can at least bring the car up and instruct (free HPDE!).

Pat

·
Registered
496 Posts
slowSER said:
Compared to the last three SE-R's I've driven on track, yes. ;) Stock suspension (except for KYBs), no HP mods .... Although the old red car had the sucky combo of Eibach Pro Kits and Tokico blues, it at least was a 14-second car.
Since I ran 1:32s in Pepe can I instruct:D :D :D Is this on the big track, Jefferson or Shenandoah?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I might be there as well. Not driving though. Still unsure if I'll be working as I haven't heard back from Laura yet. If I'm working I'll be the other tall skinny white dude - probably in T&S or on grid. If I'm not working I'll be the 1/2 drunk tall skinny white dude watching at the chute, and the esses or wandering the paddock (weather permitting).

-jeff

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
spudnex said:
I might be there as well. Not driving though. Still unsure if I'll be working as I haven't heard back from Laura yet. If I'm working I'll be the other tall skinny white dude - probably in T&S or on grid. If I'm not working I'll be the ½ drunk tall skinny white dude watching at the chute, and the esses or wandering the paddock (weather permitting).
-jeff
Laura has been on vacation. I think she got back yesterday so you should hear from her pretty soon.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts