SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I hate wrenching...
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 NX2000 and want a stock crank pulley that's set up for the 4-groove belt for PS/water pump (smaller diameter area), and for a 6-groove alternator/AC belt. AFAIK, we're talking a basic SR20DE engine on all of these cars.

Got one?

Can you believe that Dealer BOHICA price is only $30 less than an Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulley? It's stamped steel, for crying out loud!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Grouch said:
I have a 93 NX2000 and want a stock crank pulley that's set up for the 4-groove belt for PS/water pump (smaller diameter area), and for a 6-groove alternator/AC belt. AFAIK, we're talking a basic SR20DE engine on all of these cars.

Got one?

Can you believe that Dealer BOHICA price is only $30 less than an Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulley? It's stamped steel, for crying out loud!
i got one, make an offer on it.
-seth
[email protected]

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i have like 3 of them. make me an offer need to get rid of them
thanks

·
I hate wrenching...
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, here's the deal.

I offer to buy one NX2000 OEM crank pulley for $25 shipped to 89015. I can paypal or send a money order via 2-day mail. Can even send a personal check [evil, but I have NO closed accounts]. The pulley must have one run for a 4-groove PS/water pump belt, and another track for a 6-groove alternator/AC belt.

First to post an acceptance gets themselves an enforceable contract to sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts