SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am down here by the border near mexico(thanks to hurricane katrina) anyone intrested in a crome tsuru badge or a gsr2000 badge let me know i will go to mexico tom morning to get some :biggthump

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
Depends on how much u want for them!

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
AG>SR said:
........someone piss you off?.........

WTF? :biggthump

·
waiting 4 Accordion Hero
1,194 Posts
12.30se-r92 said:
i duno not much depends on how much they cost me ill buy a couple
I think you might have to order them, thats if Nissan still makes them. Also, you might want to hit up Sato, I think he could still get them... :biggthump

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was only able to get one badge due to the fact i went on a sunday and the dealership was closed,Also i could have gotten some amber corners but i didnt know if anyone wanted them,sato can get u anything but shipping from mexico is alot

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
1,675 Posts
OEM GSR2000 stickers sets available here, I got 3 sets. 10 plus shipping.

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
1,675 Posts
12.30se-r92 said:
I was only able to get one badge due to the fact i went on a sunday and the dealership was closed,Also i could have gotten some amber corners but i didnt know if anyone wanted them,sato can get u anything but shipping from mexico is alot
Cesar, I'll be going up to Brownsville in about 3 weeks, I can ship from there.

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
I love my Tsuru badge :) Mine came with my Tsuru headlight upgrade that I bought from Mossy. Good guys over there.

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
1,675 Posts
12.30se-r92 said:
sat0 r they stickers or badges?
They're stickers, and they are OEM, my car had them when I got it but they were too big for my taste so I removed them.
I can get them in badge too, but not OEM, they sell them at local supermarkets :rofl:

·
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!
1,675 Posts
nismo94tuner said:
I'd be interested if they were the emblems. GSRMx, can you get amber corner lenses?
Emblems are backordered. I placed an order for 3 sets, not sure if they will ever come in.

You wan the amber corners OEM Hella or Tawanese? I can get them anytime, they're for the Tsuru 98 model.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea i had seen them stickers on a mexican tsuru but i though they had put them on btw my uncle in mexico had told me they had badges that they sold that said gsr2000,maybe these are the ones your talking about supermarket kind?btw do you think you can take a pick of these and post them i would really like to see them.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts