SR20 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 169 Posts
2&3gen se-r said:
do you already have a caravan going down there? I have been trying to get to gather some spec v 's from around here.

nah no caravan yet, we need to get one though. go to nissanforums.com car club section then go to DNE section. we can try to figure something out.

Rathi134 said:
nah no caravan yet, we need to get one though. go to nissanforums.com car club section then go to DNE section. we can try to figure something out.
i tried to register, and it would say that my email has been banned! :(
im planning on leaving thursday the 31st. i've been trying to convince some se-r spec v's around here, i dont know anybody with se-r in b13 or b14. shoot me an email to eloyshick@hotmail.com, or give your email.

hey what going down on the 2nd of april there supposedly a swap meet or something but no location is posted at all.. please let me know what is going on cuz im be doing a little site seeing in San Antonio april 1 cuz i never been there

Discussion starter · #127 ·
someone pm me with new info if the post needs to be edited for details. I haven't been keeping up w/ them all.

OR, if you have that power, edit at will.

Discussion starter · #128 ·
1st post has been updated and should contain everything you need! :biggthump Have fun guys, bummed I won't be able to make it.

Make your Embassy reservation now.
Two days left to get the Discount rate. Rate ends March 18th.

Embassy Suites Hotel Austin-North
5901 North IH-35
Austin, Texas 78723

1-512-454-8004
1-800-EMBASSY
Just specify the SERCA rate, Austin North, and have a credit card in hand.

@ $99/night SERCA rate.
Double beds, non smoking, up to four per suite.
Free happy hour and free made to order breafast.

peter96 said:
@ $99/night SERCA rate.
Double beds, non smoking, up to four per suite.
The food and drinks are worth the price alone. :)

peter96 said:
free made to order breafast.
Das only in da monin', ;)

For real, I know I get my money's worth. This is the best rate yet, that I can remember. Take advantage!

John

EDIT: BIG THANKS to Peter Jackson for setting it up!

Bruce,

According to the website the picnic and FINAL day is on Saturday unlike the stuff posted at the beginning of this thread. Is it not thru Sunday?!? I think I have hotel reservations thru Sunday night.

Let us know.

peter96 said:
wait, I just noticed this. This has to be a joke..right? is the free happy hour good both nights at the Embassy Suites?

Damn it, only 3 months b4 I turn 21 and there's free happy hour :( Someone sneak me out some drinks.

so for the picnic it has to be money sent first or can we pay at the picnic

Thomas, I missed that on the web site. Information at the top of this thread is official.

vqman said:
wait, I just noticed this. This has to be a joke..right? is the free happy hour good both nights at the Embassy Suites?

Happy hour is for all the nights you stay at ES. :)

121 - 140 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.