SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The Groove Master
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we're gonna do this, let's do it right!

Rules:

This is the Picture Thread.

1. There will be no comments posted.
2. No chatting
3. No quoting of pics.

This thread is simply for you to show off your car pics. Be they first time pics, or update pics, this is the place for them. If you have questions about something you see take it to PM please.

Any posts other then pics will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be dealt with accordingly. The other Picture Thread has been locked because of the signal-to-noise ratio. Pics from that thread are below.

Now, so I'm following the rules ;)

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Here is my 1st 240 RIP

Then I got served by some lame ass driver on a canyon road!!! grrrrrrrr I should have passed her but noooo I was driving super slow and she cause a wreck in front of me which I caught the tail end off :(

So I had to find another car and junk this one.

out it goes and bye bye S13 shell :(
Hello replacment

Got the harness back all setup now, waiting on my Turbo manifold to slap my SC61 onto. I did a few things while the motor was out of the car and I was away in FL working lol. Tomie 270 cams, Tomie valve springs, Tomie head gasket, ARP head studs, 800cc injectors. I want to hear this idle :) then hit full boost!.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
^^^Your S14 is coming along nicely!.

It's hard to believe it, but this is what Kent's (Rittmeister) coupe looked like just one month before he bought it from me:

It doesn't even look like the same car. So nice, now.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Here is my convertible sporting its new paint job:

New emblems complete the makeover.

Rittmeister's (Kent) S14 seats now have a new home. They're eleventy billion times better than the stock S13 seats.

Newest acquisition: a RS-Watanabe Falcon steering wheel. It matches the 8 Spoke wheels. :D

SR20 power (a DE+T most likely) is on the way, this fall.

·
Guns kill stupid people
808 Posts
Here is my baby, build up

NEW MOTOR, SWEET

Supertech valves

doin body work

Making new bumper, since I smashed mine

R33 gts-t brakes behin 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 te37

·
Registered
34 Posts
My favourite pic of my S13 (yes, it was done in controlled conditions)

Minus bonnet

Insert witty comment here

I'd Tap That

·
Registered
34 Posts
S15 seats have now been fitted to the front, the rears are still the stock S13 items (as S15 seats dont fit)

A view of the boot, 10" Visonik amp and a Cusco rear strut brace

1 - 20 of 52 Posts