Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated.

I will be contacted the people interestd to make payment details next week.
trunks will be 500$shipped in c/f I hope to have everything filled in less than 8 weeks. thanks for the support.

I found a trunk lid local wich saves me money with shipping and alows me to test fit and take installed pics once it is finished. Thanks for those of you that stepped up for the donor.

So far I have A few that are interested, Need payments to get this going. Thanks guys for helping out to make this happen.

GHSER7
BBDETSER
TuNeDseR031
turbo91se-r
Mike Kojima
JGY
JCCT
I am going to start collecting money. So please email me if you want in. [email protected] and I will add you to the list.

·
Registered
219 Posts
u should shave off the spoiler...this will give everybody the option of putting the stock one back on or going with an aftermarket one...some guys over here dont even want a spoiler at all to keep it looking clean i guess...and keep the key hole so we dont have to try punching a hole and end up messin it up...$0.02

i'm interested but i would like to see a carbon fiber hood on a b13 first just to see if its also aesthetically pleasing....send me pics if you got em...

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
im in! hopefully this goes through and its affordable, i would prefer one with the kaminari wing with it.

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
I am interested in at least one, 2 if the price is good.
I actually the OEM look. Please don't forget about the center brake-lights panel on the trunk lid.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i would definately be in it just depends on how much you would need for it. i'd rather have it without the spoiler. keyholes included...

$.02

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With looking at this project, I think I would shave the keyholes since different modles have varied placements and let you guys template and drill your own to fit the style trunk you have. As I am looking at the coasting aspect of it, I think I will shave the spoiler holes and have it OEM fitment like the B14 with 3/4 of the internal skeleton removed.

To start off the GB I will need 5 to prepay 500$ Shipped.
I will need a trunk to work off of.
I will take pics of it before it go's to the molder.
Once started it will take around 6-8 weeks to have the Mold made with prototype pics, and the orders filled First to pay is first to recieve.

I am very Serious about this.... If you guys would like Custom Vented hoods or other goodies in the future, please support Me in Making this happen for you.
Thanks, Mike

·
Banned
125 Posts
hey scorch, i am very interested in not only trunk but also i need side fenders. U think u can make those? my car weights 1954lbs right now and i need to break 1900 or less. I just got my b13 se-r 2 months ago and the gti-r is on its way. I made a bet with buddy's along time ago about my svt breaking all moter record at the track..............now that the bitch is gone i hav the b13 and i need to break mid 12's on street tire's..................i no i am pushing it but i have to try right....lol.........my buddy's modded srt-4 will not own the highway anymore. thanks, james email me @ [email protected] for any quistion's...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
turbo91se-r said:
hey scorch, i am very interested in not only trunk but also i need side fenders. U think u can make those? my car weights 1954lbs right now and i need to break 1900 or less. I just got my b13 se-r 2 months ago and the gti-r is on its way. I made a bet with buddy's along time ago about my svt breaking all moter record at the track..............now that the bitch is gone i hav the b13 and i need to break mid 12's on street tire's..................i no i am pushing it but i have to try right....lol.........my buddy's modded srt-4 will not own the highway anymore. thanks, james email me @ [email protected] for any quistion's...
Like I said email me: [email protected]

The price for the trunk is 500$ in C/F shipped for 5 people. I still need to locate a trunk. I am not going to do the wing since so many people have different ideas and I want to be able to recoup costs in the long run.

·
Registered
596 Posts
ScorchN200sx said:
Like I said email me: scorch[email protected]

The price for the trunk is 500$ in C/F shipped for 5 people. I still need to locate a trunk. I am not going to do the wing since so many people have different ideas and I want to be able to recoup costs in the long run.

Good Ill volinteer my trunk lid, will I get it back? you can email me @ [email protected] and we talk....

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have Got a trunk now.

Step up, who has got the cash, or will have all of it in 3 weeks?

Like I said 500$ Shipped OEM C/F trunk.

I know alot of your were complaining about (What No B13 Stuff ?) Well here you go. I am offering And fronting most of the money to make this happen.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
so is it just going to the be the trunk with no kaminari wing? or oem wing in carbon fiber?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
se_nismo said:
so is it just going to the be the trunk with no kaminari wing? or oem wing in carbon fiber?

Like I said 500$ Shipped OEM C/F trunk :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am ready, Just want a few more to confirm. Thanks, I will let you know when I start collecting money.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.