SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard the news. Both twin towers in New York. GONE. Penatagon attacked. Planed down in Somerset county in PA.

I must be dreaming.

We are not safe. God help us all.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
303 Posts
well, i'm not in new york, but i'm about a half an hour outside of boston. i'm okay along with everyone that i know.. so far that is.

------------------
Jon - '95 G20t

·
Registered
189 Posts
yeah this is crazy!!! I am here and watching all this crap. let's all post updates in here!

did anyone hear about nostradamous's(spelling) predictions? he did predict this...and more...

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
I work with someone who lost a friend on the 105 floor of the second tower that was hit. He was on his phone with his wife in NC when the second one hit. His last words: "Oh my God, there comes another one...." and the phone went dead.

·
Registered
105 Posts
damn, I went looking through some of Nostradamus' quatrains. Some of the **** he says is uncanny.

take this for instance:

The king will want to enter the new city,
Through its enemies they will come to subdue it Captives liberated to speak and act falsely, King to be outside, he will keep far from the enemy.
Garden of the world near the new city,
In the path of the hollow mountains,
It will be seized and plunged into the Vat,
Drinking by force the waters poisoned by sulfur.
(Century X , Quatrain 49)

By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart, Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.

Earth-shaking fire from the center of the earth. will cause the towers around the New City to shake, Two great rocks for a long time will make war, And then Arethusa will color a new river red.
(Century 1, Quatrain 87)

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Guys, please.....let's have a moment of silence for our lost and loved ones. Please don't post for 5 minutes.

Rob Williams

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
7th building just collapsed.

------------------
-Nuke the bastards-

Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
Well, im completly shocked my schol was closed down and they evacuated the two large towers in charlotte NC today, when i got home and watched ABC i saw the most shocking of all videos, not the plane crashing into the building, not the horrific view of the plane decending diretly into the building, but of a man jumping from an upper level to his death. I dont know what made them show that video but as he fell so didnt my heart, an erie (spelling??) feeling was cast upon, much like when i heard Princess Diane was killed. To watch that guy strategically jump out of a building was just something that i cant emagine. i say strategically because in his mind oviously that was the only way out, fire at the top, fire at the bottum, fird all around him only thing left was to Jump and be cought by a tree or something..which didnt happen, i dont know but that just was so weird for me to see. MY prayers are Deffinatly with the Families who have lost someone, and for the people who are still possibly trapped, and for finding ou who did this so we can "take care of them" im not a violent person, but as i wouldnt mind seing whoever was behind this be thrown out of the 112th floor of a building and have it on live tv..thats just my feelings, sorry.

------------------
- Dennis
http://www.geocities.com/sr20deswap/
-91 Classic w/ Priemra Swap
Aim: avurX

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
dam.... i feel bad for you guys

my condolences for the poeple who were killed and injerd.

------------------

92 NX2000, kyb agx, intrax springs, jwt pop,
3a Racing muffler with bonzi tip,
17 " mille miglia mm 112, Yokohama avid h4
ACT clutch on order

·
Registered
249 Posts
all our thoughts and prayers for all of you from your friends north of the border
God be with you all

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
Well I could see the activites from my school this morning, in fact on my way to school the plane passes over me. I remebered it was loud lower to the ground than normal and heading north, which is the Mannhattan. I didn't pay too much mind to it, as I was late for school.
An hour or so later rumors around the school about the attack on the twin towers. TV's, Radio's and cell phones were all out! We knew something was up. After awhile people said they could see what was happening in Manhattan on the top floor of the school, so everyone rushed to the top floors of the building. We saw tower 2 on fire. Later we saw it fall.

Silence was the only sound heard from then on. It was really an amazing thing to see and feel history happening in history class! I will never forget this day in my entire life time.

My friend sent me this tonight, which I though was amazingly strange and i'll like to share it with you all.
The flights that were Highjacked were from United and AA, they were numbered as follows:
11, 93, 175, and 77
11 = Today's Date
9+3 = 12 = Tomorrow
1+7+5 = 13 = Thursday
7+7 = 14 = Friday
Hopefully this is a coincidence and the terrorists can't add. but if this is correct there will either be acts of terrorism every day for the next few days or a grand event the last day. pass it around

I too pitures from my bed room window and I will try and post some later.

P

·
0 Posts
man, all my best for you guys aye, ive honestly never seen so much stuff go down like that, man ive been praying you guys since i realised some of yous might be caught up in it, man this is crazy, real crazy. everyone over here (new zealand) is real quiet and thinkin of you's, man that is hardout crazy stuff, i really hope they are caught soon as im figuring that someone needs a serious dealing. this stuff aint right.
take care.
chris

------------------
primeras its where its at.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Our country now has to unify under the God in whom we trust. Our prayers are to go to Him who created us and has always and will always be there for us. Now is the time for all to turn to the Lord for help and comfort and to truly accept his son, Jesus as our Lord and savior. The one who gave his life for us, so we could have a restored soul and relationship with God the Father. The bible says that all who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. So, for all those people trapped in the rubble and breathing there last breaths, all they have to do is call upon the name of Jesus and they will be saved, and when they die, they will have a guaranteed place in heaven. The same goes for all the world. All we have to do is accept the free gift of salvation that God has given to us. To turn down a free gift of eternal life in heaven and a life on earth that has God with us always would be foolish. So, i encourage all of you today to simply call upon the name of Jesus and ask the Lord to forgive you for all of your sins and he will wipe the slait clean and you can start fresh with him today. Becuase, in all reality, none of us are guaranteed tommorrow, or even 10 minutes from now. You dont know if you could get hit by a car tomorrow, or worse, be trapped in a burning building on a day that you thought was going to be just like any other day. Those people didnt have a chance to turn to God, all of us who are alive do. Please make the decision today to turn to Him. God loves us all, thats why he wants us in heaven with him when we die. Because, our spirits are going to live forever, whether you go to hell or heaven is up to you. Make the right choice today. thank you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts